Official Ring Of Honor Discussion Thread

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Just change the name to Woman of Honor lol.

That was the best woman show I've seen in this country since the Mae Young Classic :pachaha:
They've been treating the women's division very well since last year, ROH honestly is pretty good, just inconsistent.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They've been treating the women's division very well since last year, ROH honestly is pretty good, just inconsistent.
I watch the show every other month just about. The men's division sucks because all the Champs are AEW mainstays that barely show up. Makes no sense because I doubt Eddie Kingston and Kyle Fletcher are moving Honor Club subs just off name alone.

The woman have been carrying this show. TK might as well bush the dudes, and I'm only half joking.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the men are pretty much just there. Seems like the only ones with any story going on are Johnny Rampage/TV and Dalton Castle.

It would be a stupid use of the product because it should be a true developmental territory, but it would be interesting to see if TK just turned it into their own version of Stardom/TJPW.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Yeah the men are pretty much just there. Seems like the only ones with any story going on are Johnny Rampage/TV and Dalton Castle.

It would be a stupid use of the product because it should be a true developmental territory, but it would be interesting to see if TK just turned it into their own version of Stardom/TJPW.
He's better off letting ROH be his NXT, another wrestling brand, but it also acts a development territory.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Card so far for Supercard of Honor
  • ROH Women’s title: Athena (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
  • ROH Women’s TV title tournament finals: Billie Starkz vs. Queen Aminata
  • ROH World title: Eddie Kingston (c) vs. the Sussex County Chicken Mark Briscoe

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hol up Billie Starkz is mixed??

No.

This is a quote from him from years ago

Story Time. I met this little kid when she was 3. She liked me I don't know why. She would watch CSI, Criminal Minds and wrestling with me. She fell in love with wrestling. Her mom hired a bunch of wrestlers at a call center. She told them about us.

They invited us to shows. She fell in love with wrestling more because it became attainable. We then invested in cameras. She followed me to every show. She shot backstage. A couple places she shot at have or plan to book her. She started training at 13.

So for 3yrs or so she's been busting her ass. No Homecomings, no malls, no movies. Wrestling everyday, every weekend. We just put a damn ring in the garage. To say I'm proud of what she's done is an understatement. She was told places she wanted to work she wouldnt.

I told her from day one don't be good for a kid, don't be good for a girl, be good because you are a good wrestler. I told her when she was I'd tell her. Hey Billie Starkz you are a damn good wrestler.