Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, the movie was decent but it still fell into the Marvel trap of the third act being nothing but an ugly cgi-fest.

The first two-thirds of the movie are fun tho, except Awkwafina still :trash:.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lets gooooo I wonder will they introduce their iron fist in the sequel
They really fkd up not only making the iron fist white in the MCU but also casting that bum who did the character no Justice. Stop playing, make him Asian, and get all the Chinesium dollars they could dream up while also showing us some awesome Asian cultural myth shyt in the process.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They really fkd up not only making the iron fist white in the MCU but also casting that bum who did the character no Justice. Stop playing, make him Asian, and get all the Chinesium dollars they could dream up while also showing us some awesome Asian cultural myth shyt in the process.
He’s asian descent in the reboot comic apparently. I wonder would they possibly go that route

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
WF is definitely one of the better films in this phase.

Spider-Man and guardians were the best of this current phase, but yeah I agree WF was the best of the previous phase.

Too bad nobody talks about it, and a$$holes flooding the internet with woke this and woke that.

Movie should’ve done a billion easily. It was literally a tribute to Chadwick Boseman and people simply waited for it to drop on Disney +.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Too bad nobody talks about it, and a$$holes flooding the internet with woke this and woke that.

Movie should’ve done a billion easily. It was literally a tribute to Chadwick Boseman and people simply waited for it to drop on Disney +.
Couple of factors. I think we were “just” getting comfortable with going back to the theaters. The villain wasn’t super clear in marketing, and China didn’t show up because of zero Covid lockdowns.

Also they forced Riri’s scenes when they could’ve skipped all of that shyt completely.