Official Spider-Man: Far From Home Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Welp if someone was going to do this it should be me and today seems like the day to do it since Deadline is reporting Jake Gyllenhall, Maggie’s brother for those of you who don’t know and also one time Spider-Man replacement for tobey in SM2, is in talks to play the master of illusion: Mysterio

I think I ate a bowl of Mysterios for breakfast which is probably why my stomach feels funny.

Jake Gyllenhaal In Mysterio Talks For Spider-Man Sequel

Mysterio from a visual standpoint should be awesome. From a character standpoint tho:patrice:

Hopefully they’ve given him some more meat on the bone and can take advantage of Jake’s talent

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Damn, I hate Mysterio more Vulture but I liked Keatons acting. If dude can do a good job I'm seeing it.

They just need to do the story where Spidey lame villains all team up to avenge their numerous Ls. Gotta see Grizly bear, Kangaroo and Stilt Man come through :mjlol:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn, I hate Mysterio more Vulture but I liked Keatons acting. If dude can do a good job I'm seeing it.

They just need to do the story where Spidey lame villains all team up to avenge their numerous Ls. Gotta see Grizly bear, Kangaroo and Stilt Man come through :mjlol:.

Also about what you do with the writing. Vulture on paper and in the comics is fine but they tweaked him enough to make him compelling

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Scorpion is still out there too.
I just really want to see a dope villain team up. It's time. Villains get the shaft way too much in films and with all the hero team ups it only makes sense that villains would as well. I already know nothing will come of that JL after credits scene.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Good to see Goldstein and Daley back as writers but I would have preferred them to take over directing after seeing game night. They knocked it out of the park with game night and Jon watts direction was by far the weakest part of spider man homecoming. Well that and making Tony basically replace uncle Ben but.. I know they're supposed to direct Flash but at this point I have 0 confidence that film ever happens.

Hopefully watts gets better and gets use of the A team for action and cgi this go round.