Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I ignored 2 threads that's my limit:hhh:
Just put him on ignore.

I was worried putting people on ignore would fukk up threads but then I did it and threads still run smoothly.

Probably because the people I put on ignore are quoting me non stop but I can't see what they're saying and other posters just ignore them so it's like no other conversations are happening anyway :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just put him on ignore.

I was worried putting people on ignore would fukk up threads but then I did it and threads still run smoothly.

Probably because the people I put on ignore are quoting me non stop but I can't see what they're saying and other posters just ignore them so it's like no other conversations are happening anyway :pachaha:
If you keep mentioning people you have on ignore, are you really ignoring them?
I'm sure people used the feature before but I haven't heard so much talk about it until people traumatized by 'Marvel Stans' started using it. lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I already mentioned I don't give a shyt about this stupidass "stan war" as I'm a comic fan period. I'll be seeing everything comic book movie related as once upon a time I could only see 2 comic movies for a year if that. Barring if the trailer is supremely trash to me
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I already mentioned I don't give a shyt about this stupidass "stan war" as I'm a comic fan period. I'll be seeing everything comic book movie related as once upon a time I could only see 2 comic movies for a year if that. Barring if the trailer is supremely trash to me
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

Word. Bring them all on. Even if it's a character or director I'm not particularly interested in I'm glad someone else who's into it gets a chance to see it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

In the grand scheme of things... most of the cats that "actually get it" dont, its just all done for fukkery with winks or smiles. Only the guys who get all angry and run or ignore get really their panties in a bunch about it

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In the grand scheme of things... most of the cats that "actually get it" dont, its just all done for fukkery with winks or smiles. Only the guys who get all angry and run or ignore get really their panties in a bunch about it

Martha
:russ: And this is why I'm the only one who'll have a serious conversation with you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: And this is why I'm the only one who'll have a serious conversation with you.

Oh no.... you're arent the only one trust...

But I do respect and enjoy the communication we can have

I mean when it comes down to it, the best was to explain it is to kill the angry DC stans with they own shyt

Trolling and jokes are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we @MartyMcFly ? Members of the League of Marvel/DC Stan Wars!

giphy.gif

The cats that get it can laugh at it and have fun with it, the cats that dont get all angry and emotional:yeshrug:

Martha