Wakanda
How many spiderman movies have there been in the last 15 years:mindblown:

2j19941.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Black Panther Movie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>20th Spiderman movie in the last 15 years

If u disagree ur a c00n:sas2:

:umad:

OR, I'm just a spider man fan who's been that way since he was 5 and stumbled onto the spider man tv show on the sci fi channel and can identify more with the regular guy from queens who's got personal problems, job problems, but always does his best to do the right thing even if it means sacrificing his own well-being. BP is dope but i can relate more to the smart ass kid from queens with than royalty. :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So much wasted potential. Spidey 3 was ass, reboot was just another forgettable marvel movie, and the sequel to that was more of the same. Now we get another reboot. Hard for me to get excited for it. Spiderman 2 was GOAT tier doe :mjcry:

None of them have been perfect to me but I'm a die-hard. But I'm also not trying to rehash the arguments I've had on here about the movies. They're getting another shot, I hope for the best as always

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just don't wanna see another origin film, that's the only thing :snoop:

You can try to make an origin film however you want but they will always have the same tired tropes. What's even worse is that he's starting from high school so now it's both an origin film and a high school drama :scust:

It's not an origin flick breh, just high school. Marvel as a whole somehow thinks he's more interesting when he's a kid or at least semi kid.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It says "Michelle" which is obviously fake as hell lol. She could be MJ but she could also be Liz Allen or Stacey Avril.
Everybody just assumed Rosario Dawson was gonna be Electra on the "Daredevil" show when she was casted & ended up being wrong. Zendaya being casted seems to be the same thing. She's not playing Mary Jane, she's playing another character.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Everybody just assumed Rosario Dawson was gonna be Electra on the "Daredevil" show when she was casted & ended up being wrong. Zendaya being casted seems to be the same thing. She's not playing Mary Jane, she's playing another character.

Because people are close-minded and assume if you cast a person of color, they have to be playing a character who's of color or ethnic in any variation.