Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Zero chance of this ever happening.

The first two Spidey flicks are bonafide all time classics.
I don't even dislike the Garfield movies, and I think he's a better Spidey but I see no lies here. Spider-Man 2 is still in my top five comic movies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even dislike the Garfield movies, and I think he's a better Spidey but I see no lies here. Spider-Man 2 is still in my top five comic movies.

I don't know where all this Spider-Man 2 slander has been coming from lately.

I can understand people saying the first movie didn't age well and that Spider-man 3 was bad, but Spider-Man 2 is great. It's like people are trying to retroactively shyt on Spider-man 2 because of how bad Amazing Spider-Man and Amazing Spider-Man 2 were.

I liked Andrew Garfield as Peter, I just disliked some of the choices made with the first film. The second film suffered from a bad script, a bad take on Shocker, and trying to rush the whole thing with Harry and the Green Goblin.

I'm also sick of Spider-Man being a beloved figure in the city. I prefer Spidey to be largely hated because of J. Jonah Jameson.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know where all this Spider-Man 2 slander has been coming from lately.

I can understand people saying the first movie didn't age well and that Spider-man 3 was bad, but Spider-Man 2 is great. It's like people are trying to retroactively shyt on Spider-man 2 because of how bad Amazing Spider-Man and Amazing Spider-Man 2 were.

I liked Andrew Garfield as Peter, I just disliked some of the choices made with the first film. The second film suffered from a bad script, a bad take on Shocker, and trying to rush the whole thing with Harry and the Green Goblin.

I'm also sick of Spider-Man being a beloved figure in the city. I prefer Spidey to be largely hated because of J. Jonah Jameson

I really dont mind that... they only thing I want is for us to get past "kid" Peter Parker. I'm ready to see the take on him as a man and deal with real grown man shyt

Martha

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Garfield movies were good. They'll age better than the Raimi movies have.

Not a popular opinion but accurate:salute:...i liked them better than the Raimi films immediatley actually.....peter and mary jane are both absoulutley unlikeable in those Raimi movies,the cringeworthy acting:scust:

Great villian portrays basically save those films from being a conplete disaster....you see what happened in 3 with no great villian to carry to the show,and Tobys dead weight.