Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

cenoflg

Pro
Daps
I got a feeling this isn't going to be good idk I hope it is tho too much iron man it looks like

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But joining the convo....

I just hope this movie is as great as we all hope it to be with some cool surprises.

Like I love how they (or atleast I havent seen) havent really revealed a lot about Scorpions part in this movie or his suit if he has one.

I rememeber a while back someone posted these spoilers on what this movie was gonna be, like the script.... and I fukked up and read it, and its seems like nothing like what I read from the footage.

That is a great thing too.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I got a feeling this isn't going to be good idk I hope it is tho too much iron man it looks like

I wouldnt surprise if they do Ironman kinda like Godzilla did Bryan Cranston. Not necessarily exactly how they did him saving that spoiler for anyone that hasnt seen that yet.... but as far as the usage of him.

If he gets more than say 15 mins of Screen time... I will be shocked.

Commercials just do what they do, show shyt to promote. And I'm thinking all the scenes we've seen of him via the commercials are probably it.... and they show those same 3 scenes in like 35 seconds

Martha

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must be a Canada thing.

VIP is 19+,recliner seating,they serve alcohol and restaurant quality food to your seat by waiters.

I'm sure you have something similar down in the states.

Alamo and IPic do that here in ny. IPic aint worth it tho i rather go sit at a real restaurant then go to the movie before or after

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Weird how I have no clue about the director of this shyt like zero :mjlol: who is it and why they quiet

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Kevin Feige Confirms Venom Isn’t Part of the MCU

Quote:
Despite Tom Holland wanting to face off against Venom, Spider-Man: Homecoming director Jon Watts confirmed the new film would not be connected to his movie. And while some have assumed the whole idea of the film could be a ruse by Sony to help sell their company, word broke last month that not only was the movie still going forward, but that Tom Hardy would star and Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland) would be directing. Though the MCU status of the film seemed to fade more and more with each piece of news, the addition of Hardy and Fleischer to the project meant a proper version of Venom could be on the horizon.

Though the film may still do well on its own, we now know definitively that it’s not connected to the MCU. AlloCiné (via Screen Geek) nabbed an interview with Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, where the producer clarifies the confusion:

“For now, there is no plan for Venom in the MCU. It’s a Sony Project.”

Kevin Feige Confirms Venom Isn't Part of the MCU