Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
19554115_1866025923413971_2669830218581084382_n.jpg

Marvel don't take no fukking L's ya bytch
I've literally never heard a single person say that about those first 2 films. On internet or real life.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
People were saying the little bruh in Batman Begins was gonna be Robin/Blake/Grayson :yeshrug:

But it was just a random kid.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I'm just hearing about the "Spiderman was the kid in IM2" thing.

My reaction is :ehh: "ok thats cool"

Like if cats in here are about to start faux anger with it on some "GRRRRRRR THIS IS THE DUMBEST shyt EVER" mess.... its like why? I dont see a big deal and not a retcon worth being nitpicked to death.

No it really does add a lot other than a thread for connectivity purposes... but it also doesnt hurt or damage shyt and kinda maybe helps the case on why this PP is such an IM stan and wants to impress him so bad.

shyt.... the from the Agent Carter series.... I've seen more retconning with that as that series wasnt even thought of when they made the 1st Cap movies but in the end everything tied together.... and then Antman.

So, so what

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nevermind I found it.

It's 9am est for anyone else that wanted to know.

So I should be waking up to reviews then.:ehh:

Question though? Are you still not sold on this movie? Or would the reviews determine whether you're gonna see it or not or you reaction when you do see it?:lupe:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Question though? Are you still not sold on this movie? Or would the reviews determine whether you're gonna see it or not or you reaction when you do see it?:lupe:

Martha
I pretty much watch all blockbusters opening week, regardless of reviews. I just like going to the movies:manny: I haven't become jaded about it. Still feel like a kid watching previews with a big bowl of popcorn :gladbron:

The review watching for me is just another way to enjoy the discussion of movies . The way people react to reviews is entertaining. So I'm awaiting the fukkery:mjgrin:

I'm expecting Homecoming to be good. From when it was announced as throwback to 80s high school dramedies I couldn't see it failing, especially once I saw the casting. I only briefly considered it being mediocre when that first trailer dropped and I was underwhelmed, but I've turned around on it. I'll be surprised if I end up not liking it since it seems to have all of the elements I enjoy. And the reviewers are indicating that there are still plenty more surprises that weren't shown in the trailers.