Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How would you personally rank the 5 Spidey movies? :jbhmm:

If Spidey 2 ain't top :ufdup:

Your sentence makes no sense. If I'm ranking it wouldn't it be personal? Are you asking which are my personal favorites or what do I really think is the best? Because I enjoy amazing 1 the most but spider man 2 is the best of the bunch and spider man 3 is dead last. The middle joints can all be shuffled around for me in terms of quality and my own enjoyment of them. I was never a big fan of the first flick when it dropped in 02 although there are things I really do enjoy about it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ah ok. Doc strange is in Netflix here in the states. Don't know if it's the same for Canada
It is. I downloaded that one too :lolbron:

Strange was aight. The special effects were dope as hell. Story wise it was too rushed. It was like they realized they had told people they weren't doing anymore origin films in the middle of doing an origin film and so they rushed through it as quickly as possible.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It is. I downloaded that one too :lolbron:

Strange was aight. The special effects were dope as hell. Story wise it was too rushed. It was like they realized they had told people they weren't doing anymore origin films in the middle of doing an origin film and so they rushed through it as quickly as possible.

Yeah digging into the Starenko art style was a great look for that movie and the right choice. Effects were dope and it's a gorgeous movie. The best part of the story for me was the Mordo slow burn heel turn :wow: also cumberbatch was on point of course and it had a very dope score.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Your sentence makes no sense. If I'm ranking it wouldn't it be personal? Are you asking which are my personal favorites or what do I really think is the best? Because I enjoy amazing 1 the most but spider man 2 is the best of the bunch and spider man 3 is dead last. The middle joints can all be shuffled around for me in terms of quality and my own enjoyment of them. I was never a big fan of the first flick when it dropped in 02 although there are things I really do enjoy about it.

Spider-Man 3 last huh? So the "black" Spidey is ranked last :mjpls: :Kermit99:

But yeah I just mean what's your order from your favourite to least favourite, since he's your favourite character :ehh:

I'd personally have it Spidey 2, Spidey 1, Spidey 3, Amazing 1 then Amazing 2 :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spider-Man 3 last huh? So the "black" Spidey is ranked last :mjpls: :Kermit99:

But yeah I just mean what's your order from your favourite to least favourite, since he's your favourite character :ehh:

I'd personally have it Spidey 2, Spidey 1, Spidey 3, Amazing 1 then Amazing 2 :yeshrug:

Spider man 3 could've been ill had they kept it simple. There's an awesome story to tell with peter getting full of himself and being driven by revenge and jealousy and his own negative impulses but Sam couldn't quite commit to that story so you get the dance montage and just him acting goofy so when he does stuff like smack MJ and cleanse his sins in the shower it just doesn't have the emotional punch because they haven't sold the drama properly.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Spider man 3 could've been ill had they kept it simple. There's an awesome story to tell with peter getting full of himself and being driven by revenge and jealousy and his own negative impulses but Sam couldn't quite commit to that story so you get the dance montage and just him acting goofy so when he does stuff like smack MJ and cleanse his sins in the shower it just doesn't have the emotional punch because they haven't sold the drama properly.

giphy.gif

Its crazy.... its like once you see this... you cant ever UNsee it again!

:russ:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
giphy.gif

Its crazy.... its like once you see this... you cant ever UNsee it again!

:russ:

Martha
Basically :russ: and it's them just not being able to commit to the drama part. Take your character down a dark path and be legit about it. The audience will follow you because they love the character. Don't soften the blow by doing silliness

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Sandman and New Goblin were dope, Venom was okay (not great though), the Black Spidey suit was dope af, I liked Curt Connor's bigger role (what could have been in the 4th), the fight scenes will great, but yeah Peter dancing was stupid but that doesn't take away from a lot of good shyt.

Also the bolded part... isn't that most MCU movies? Goofy and stupid shyt all the way through then emotional drama at the end :yeshrug:

Or in Guardians case dance montage at the end :lolbron:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Basically :russ: and it's them just not being able to commit to the drama part. Take your character down a dark path and be legit about it. The audience will follow you because they love the character. Don't soften the blow by doing silliness

Sounds like most MCU villains (looking at you Ultron) and heroes that you love so much :Kermit99:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Haven't seen Doctor Strange, how does it rank among the other MCU movies? :jbhmm: