Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Nah same studio all throughout. But the first episode ever is the one they spent the most money on. The rest of the series they reused shots from it while also creating new animation. The only episodes that were slightly different animation wise were the x men crossover episodes

The last few episodes of the last season were 100% done by a different production studio

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I can't quite put my finger on why, but I really think this movie is going to be :trash: and I don't want it to be. :to: My wife said she noticed Spider man has gotten smaller with every reboot, she said, "Tobey was buff, then Andrew came along thin and wirey, now spider man is 5'4 130lbs? This is my hero?":picard:
I couldn't do shyt but :mjlol: I told her Peter Parker was actually a kid, so they're actually doing it right, but i think she had a point. I hope it doesn't run the risk of being an Iron man fueled spinoff either because he gets a stark suit, itd suck if he'd just become IronSpider-Man with all the ai helping him out and calculating things for him. IMAX 3D tickets are going to run me $50 for the pair so I'm definitely waiting for the coli reviews before I give new spidey that much. I hope it's good.:sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can't quite put my finger on why, but I really think this movie is going to be :trash: and I don't want it to be. :to: My wife said she noticed Spider man has gotten smaller with every reboot, she said, "Tobey was buff, then Andrew came along thin and wirey, now spider man is 5'4 130lbs? This is my hero?":picard:
I couldn't do shyt but :mjlol: I told her Peter Parker was actually a kid, so they're actually doing it right, but i think she had a point. I hope it doesn't run the risk of being an Iron man fueled spinoff either because he gets a stark suit, itd suck if he'd just become IronSpider-Man with all the ai helping him out and calculating things for him. IMAX 3D tickets are going to run me $50 for the pair so I'm definitely waiting for the coli reviews before I give new spidey that much. I hope it's good.:sadcam:

And you know what?? If that's how you feel, this movie in your opinion gonna be trash.

Then please continue to feel safe in here and know you can speak your mind honestly and openly.

No one gonna attack you and called you disrespectful names like dummy or idiot.

No one gonna question your intelligence

No one gonna call you gay or question your manhood

No one gonna tell you to put male parts in your mouth

No one gonna talk about your girl or your kids or your mom

No gonna dismiss you as a hater or stan say ridiculous stuff like "you're just another idiot Dumb c00n stan" or "look at this and why is this dumb c00n stan trying to ruin this thread"

Na...... we don't do this over here and we aren't a bunch of whiners who complains when someone offers an opinion that's different from ours

So speak on brother!! And if you see this and still end up not liking or hate..... still speak your mind but n these safe spaces

Martha

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
And you know what?? If that's how you feel, this movie in your opinion gonna be trash.

Then please continue to feel safe in here and know you can speak your mind honestly and openly.

No gonna dismiss you as a hater or stan say ridiculous stuff like "you're just another idiot Dumb c00n stan" or "look at this and why is this dumb c00n stan trying to ruin this thread"

Na...... we don't do this over here and we aren't a bunch of whiners who complains when someone offers an opinion that's different from ours

So speak on brother!! And if you see this and still end up not liking or hate..... still speak your mind but n these safe spaces

Martha
I do mainly post in TLR and The Coliseum so that's how it usually goes. :heh:. I collected comics books and watched movies like a junkie up until I was 21, but then adult life took over and I had to grow up. Not too many 30+ year old comic book heads. But I still get my nerd on sometimes. :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I do mainly post in TLR and The Coliseum so that's how it usually goes. :heh:. I collected comics books and watched movies like a junkie up until I was 21, but then adult life took over and I had to grow up. Not too many 30+ year old comic book heads. But I still get my nerd on sometimes. :ufdup:

Homie you should spend more time here lol. Plenty of 30+ comic book heads.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Martha
Kickin' yo that knowledge! :ahh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn I've just seen some clips with Abraham attah in them, they did dude dirty got man acting like akeem from Zamunda. :francis:

Ps This is who y'all think they made miles? :mjlol: