Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
How many scenes in the MCU are as cringe- inducingly corny as those from ASM?

thor and janes relationship

black widdows ''hayy yaaahh'' karate moves''

black widow rubbing hulks palms to lul him to sleep :scust:

thor 2 entire film

gotg dance off

Cap: ''buckyyyy :mjcry: '' :scust:

the MCU is filled with cringe shyt, dont be a dikkrider

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this movie was great, but the spidey cgi was pretty shakey. i almost feel like i watched a bad print bc he looks terrible flying around especially in the first act. i didn't do 3d or imax

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was :whoo: when his eyes lit up red don't give a fukk about what any body says him having that suit is fukking dope :ohlawd:

I'm sure it wasn't an homage but it reminded me of Kaine's outfit

3501562-01a.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe there are people complaining about there not being an origin in this movie. For the past decade all I've seen is people bytch and moan about being sick of origin stories.

"I'm sick of origin stories"

"Everybody already knows Spider-Man/Batman/Superman's origin story, we don't need to see it again".

And now some of those same people are crying about this movie not showing the origin or mentioning Uncle Ben. shyt like this is why some people hate critics and comic book fanboys....

also the best thing about this version of spider-man is we have a spider-man who values human life and will do anything in his power to save people

even villains

the nobody dies run after new day was one of my favorite things from the modern run of spider-man even if people found it naive

I was just reading this the other day. It was during the "Big Time" period.

I swear most of the stuff after One more Day is REALLY good, but nobody wanted to give it a chance because of how terrible OMD ended up being.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't believe there are people complaining about there not being an origin in this movie. For the past decade all I've seen is people bytch and moan about being sick of origin stories.

"Everybody already knows Spider-Man/Batman/Superman's origin story, we don't need to see it again".

And now some of those same people are crying about this movie not showing the origin or mentioning Uncle Ben. shyt like this is why some people hate critics and comic book fanboys....

I swear most of the stuff after One more Day is REALLY good, but nobody wanted to give it a chance because of how terrible OMD ended up being.

Nobody wanted to give it a chance? shyt was always in the top 10 of comic sales every month they released them. Don't let them internet comments fool you. They bytched and moaned right into the comic book store, paid their money, then read just so they could bytch and moan again

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear u dudes are fukking idiots he has spider sense but it's underdeveloped/ not at it's full potential cuz he's still getting into his powers and abilities. As his trilogy progresses it will be more prominent they also said they wldnt highlight when he uses it like the last films, no slow mo or nun of dat it will be a natural thing to him. Civil war: ant man on the shield, Bucky throwing that object. Homecoming: iron man robber trying to sucker punch him after he throws Thor robber, shocker 2 trying to sneak him on the boat, the three thugs trynna grab guns on the boat when his back was turned and he say "no you dnt" and throws them, etc. how hard is this shyt to understand

oh so he has Spider Sense its just very unreliable:mjlol:,the average superhero has the power to sense goons attacking them from behind:mjlol:

he couldnt even sense a bum watching him change in a alley from a reasonable distance:snoop:...character seems underpowered enough with that suit that does all the work for em.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they couldve mentioned Uncle Ben though,it was a nice change to not have Uncle Ben be the primary motivation in the first movie though....but maybe they needed it,because I wasnt really feeling his motivation without the Uncle Ben shyt in this movie:patrice:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh so he has Spider Sense its just very unreliable:mjlol:,the average superhero has the power to sense goons attacking them from behind:mjlol:

he couldnt even sense a bum watching him change in a alley from a reasonable distance:snoop:...character seems underpowered enough with that suit that does all the work for em.

His Spider-Sense is unreliable in the comics and previous films too.

Think about it, if that shyt worked the way it's supposed to the vast majority of his villains would never lay a fukking finger on him.