Reppin
NULL
70105-in.gif

This gif got me dying. :mjlol::wow:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Done deal

Michael Keaton, who in April was in early talks for a villainous role in the Sony-Marvelcollaboration/reboot Spider-Man: Homecomingbefore falling out, is back in the mix again and we’ve been told his deal has closed. He apparently set to play iconic Spider-Man villain The Vulture and joins newly minted Spider-Man Tom Holland along with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. who are also confirmed.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Additionally, as expected, while the Vulture may be the primary antagonist, he will not be the only villain featured. The report claims Phineas Mason a.k.a. The Tinkerer will also be present and will aid Toomes in his quest to build the Vulture suit out of Chitauri tech the duo recovered from the Battle of New York.

Dude literally just got introduced to the MCU and they already connecting his villains to the first avengers with Chatari shyt. :wow:

What worries me is that they're doing what Sony gets slandered for doing in every movie and using multiple villains instead of focusing on 1. Hopefully Marvel actually plays it well this time around.

The pairing is especially interesting when you remember than both villains made their first appearances in The Amazing Spider-Man Vol.1 #2 back in May 1963. Also, with Spidey's rogues gallery being the best of them all, it's probably a safe bet that the Vulture & Tinkerer aren't the only two baddies we see pop up to say hello when July 2017 rolls around.
Please Marvel if you're doing this do it right :mjcry:

the latest version of Spidey's new costume will feature his classic Web Wings, albeit with a twist, that twist being that his Web Wings will deploy as needed instead of being a permanent fixture of the costume.

:blessed:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dude literally just got introduced to the MCU and they already connecting his villains to the first avengers with Chatari shyt. :wow:

What worries me is that they're doing what Sony gets slandered for doing in every movie and using multiple villains instead of focusing on 1. Hopefully Marvel actually plays it well this time around.

YEA.. but the multiple villain story in the leak actually makes sense... Spider-Man 3 and ASM2 didn't

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Marvel has done the multiple villain thing more than once breh. Iron man had Obadiah and the 10 rings. Iron man 2 had Justin hammer and whiplash. Thor had Loki and whoever the hell they had him dispose of. Winter soldier had the winter soldier and whoever Robert Redford played. Civil war had crossbones and Zemo

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But WE want it to happen. And oddly enough, once we start voicing our opinions with these comic book licenses, they've started listening this year (old man logan script for Wolverine, Moon Knight/Blade Netflix series, telling the movie studios to play nice with each other, etc.)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Marvel has done the multiple villain thing more than once breh. Iron man had Obadiah and the 10 rings. Iron man 2 had Justin hammer and whiplash. Thor had Loki and whoever the hell they had him dispose of. Winter soldier had the winter soldier and whoever Robert Redford played. Civil war had crossbones and Zemo

Going by the article though it sounds like there's gonna be more than 2. I'm wondering now if they're going for a Masters of Evil type thing for later since we now have Zemo :jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Going by the article though it sounds like there's gonna be more than 2. I'm wondering now if they're going for a Masters of Evil type thing for later since we now have Zemo :jbhmm:

Tinkerer isn't a villain that you need to build a movie around though. He can be a guy who operates as a builder and someone's right hand and that's it. Just ike they did in spectacular spider man. Meanwhile Osborn is your big bad that guys like Tomes work for

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm not really feeling Stark giving Parker all these gadgets. In the comics Peter made all his own stuff. I understand comics are different from the movies and most people won't take seriously a 15 year old kid making all these gadgets but damn let Peter do something on his own.
I think it was more of a nod to Stark giving Peter the Iron Spider suit in the comic more than anything
At least thats how I took it

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Conz

Superstar
Daps
reading up a bit... gotta say, Vulture sounds lame and very reminiscint of Falcon action wise.

i don't buy that plot leak unless the castmembers so far have fake names. there was no mention of Zendaya's "Michelle" or that Grand Budapest Hotel kid's "Manuel." i thought for sure they were gonna be the new MJ/Harry.