Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the internet cracks me up man. Martin Starr is cast, and i see kids online like "maybe he's chameleon?" "He could be a young Doc Ock!." etc. he's fukkin Martin Starr. I'm all for oddball casting, but him as a Marvel villian would be the weirdest casting to date. He's a fukkin teacher or a hacker or some shyt.

it's like when some low rate tv actor gets an obvious bit role in a movie, and people are like, "What if he's Obi Wan Kenobi?!!!"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bianca lawson is damn near 40 and she's been playing a tween for decades age ain't nothing it's about how you are perceived on camera

I'm also going on how he'd look as a high school kid next to the kids they've already casted who are in their late teens early-mid 20s. He stands out like he got left back

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people still speculating Glove is Miles Morales? unless Marvel is planning on changing the entire mythology of Spiderman, that makes zero friggin sense. The entire purpose of this reboot was to make Peter Parker an actual kid... internet fanboy speculation once again proving to be the dumbest.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
people still speculating Glove is Miles Morales? unless Marvel is planning on changing the entire mythology of Spiderman, that makes zero friggin sense. The entire purpose of this reboot was to make Peter Parker an actual kid... internet fanboy speculation once again proving to be the dumbest.
:russ: I don't get it either. I really don't

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donald_Glover.jpg

Donald-Glover-donald-glover-25858346-565-848.jpg

ok he does look like he'd be a senior or in college

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They got the homie Martin Starr :banderas:

NEyuPlBvG3meBF_1_b.jpg

With Spider-Man: Homecoming gearing up to start shooting soon, more and more cast members are being announced every day. And today is no exception. Coming aboard is Silicon Valley star Martin Starr, who actually has an interesting tie to the creative side of the team. The actor got his start in Hollywood appearing alongside screenwriter John Francis Daley in the cult favorite TV series Freaks and Geeks. At this time, it isn't known who Starr will be playing, but it might be safe to say that he'll be taking on another 'geek'.

Spider-Man: Homecoming Gets Silicon Valley Star Martin Starr

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I've seen some people say he might be the new Doc Ock but I don't think that would be a good look, plus he's been on screen already.

Mysterio is a fukking dweeb/herb ass nikka, he'd be perfect for that :laugh: