Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I like seeing a black character like him on TV. Hopefully he don't go out like Stringer Bell....:sadcam: I doubt it, though, with him being the main character.

Only thing I worry about with him is that he becomes too smart for his own good. Right now, his moves are clear and precise so he's always ahead in the game while people are scrambling around trying to figure out his next move. He's pretty much "Ghost". You see him, think you're going to catch him, then, poof! He's gone.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Matter of fact....that waitress looked like Miss Koi :ohhh:

id6NIW92.jpg

XM4TIncc.jpg

PaAwaOYf.jpg

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas keep talking about ghost a rat for setting Tommy up.They don't have shyt on Tommy ,but being in that room with lobos with a bunch of money,no drugs.He already got him one of the best lawyers in the city....that lil bullshyt charge won't stick and he knows it.This is his way of forcing Tommy out the game,because now he can't be around the dope or the money.The last 2 episodes have really showed why they call him ghost....This nikka has played this shyt out brilliantly..

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I knew Ghost wasn't on the team 100%. TBH I hope Shawn, Kanan or Tommy kill his ass but he's the lead so I know that won't happen. Angela needs to get popped too but she the female lead. I don't like the game Ghost is playing. I have a feeling Tommy gonna side with Kanan when all is said and done and I won't blame him one bit.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
t this point anything can happen the next 2 episodes. but yea like dude 2 post above said tommy got bagged makin a drop! donno bout any work and im guessin the feds shot lobos boy up. maybe tommy gets out easily. i know ghost is a ghost but all the way setting tommy up like that is wild lol. but man this muthafukkka ghost. and with the lawyer prelude scenes. im sure ghost got that lawyer for somebody ELSE. only person i can see actually being able to kill em with a gun at this point is angela or perhaps tasha which both are b1tches. against the rest he be movin wild sneaky. kanans thirst level peaked this episode. so he prob gon get dealt with too fast. the son gon ask tasha next ep how kanan get locked and he gon flip on her. also the fact that kanan didnt get to meet lobos like he told the serb ruiz and haitian marlo is lol. why they all team up like legion of doom :ohhh: all the sudden lmao. ruiz chatty patty to the max lol. ghost might have to disappear. i cant see kanan makin it out this season alive ruiz wont be alive. shawn the only way kanan and ghost can cross paths at this point. ghost already checked dude lol. tasha told shawn the wrong info. kanan doesnt even know what lobos look like. lol whoo got the work now tho brehs? will a super new plug be revealed next episode? ghost might set the next nikkaz up lol. but damn tommy. just cause we aint see what happen inside im guessin he gets bail or charges dropped by a twist? lobos got lawyers 2. is ths nikka ghost gon bounce with angela foreal :to:
a

Last edited: