OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
shyt looks promising, always been a fan of Cold War Era espionage movies/shows. Fact its on FX should help its cause alot more :obama:

Premieres Jan 30th

Promo

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-qEGs-3lnk[/ame]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From what I understand that family is Russian spies.

I remember when the Berlin Wall came down. Cold War era America was crazy man. Living under the threat of nuclear war every day, unless you're old enough to remember that era it's a hard feeling to describe.

Fred.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
From what I understand that family is Russian spies.

I remember when the Berlin Wall came down. Cold War era America was crazy man. Living under the threat of nuclear war every day, unless you're old enough to remember that era it's a hard feeling to describe.

Fred.

Sounds like some shyt my boss talked about when he was a kid hiding under desk if they thought a bomb was being dropped?:dry:

What the fukk was hiding under a desk going to do if nyggas dropped the real N bomb:sitdown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how old are you brehzo :wtf:

I'm 36 breh. :old:

Sounds like some shyt my boss talked about when he was a kid hiding under desk if they thought a bomb was being dropped?:dry:

What the fukk was hiding under a desk going to do if nyggas dropped the real N bomb:sitdown:

Your boss is not bullshytting man. We used to have "fire drills" in preparation for a nuclear attack. And yeah, it wouldn't help a god damn thing. I think most of that was to alleviate the fear kids have....adults seemed to know what to do, so kids were calm. Even though it was obviously some dumb shyt.

And when you're that young nobody is up on nuclear warfare enough to be like :whoa: "wait a minute, this desk ain't stopping shyt". Like I said man, crazy times.

Fred.