Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked their version of Croc, Firefly, Freeze was dope, and they were creating a version of Justice League :wow::wow::wow::wow:
How come in never came into fruition? (Justice League?)

People had issues with the art style I recall, the dreads and anime like features of some of the characters.

It was solid.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How come in never came into fruition? (Justice League?)

People had issues with the art style I recall, the dreads and anime like features of some of the characters.

It was solid.
Show got canceled due to WB gearing up for Batman Brave and the Bold I believe. Also the Nolan Batman series kind of affected their use of certain villains at the time as well.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I keep going back to how Alfred opened a mailbomb directed TO BRUCE, it blew up in his fukkin face, he went to the hospital, Bruce went there to stay with the man who raised and guided him and just took a bomb to the face on his behalf. And his first words when Alfred woke up?

"You lied to me :demonic:"

Batman is a fukkin psychopath lmao

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I keep going back to how Alfred opened a mailbomb directed TO BRUCE, it blew up in his fukkin face, he went to the hospital, Bruce went there to stay with the man who raised and guided him and just took a bomb to the face on his behalf. And his first words when Alfred woke up?

"You lied to me :demonic:"

Batman is a fukkin psychopath lmao
I think I loled when that happened. Very funny, what a jerk.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I keep going back to how he was afraid of heights.
full