Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know. They set that tone early. It's just I expect all the jokes and that theme from a Spiderman or a Deadpool movie just not really a Thor movie.
Fair enough. But in fairness the trailers and marketing never sold this as anything but a comedy.

It's not like a iron man 3 or ultron situation.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this movie basically retconned the first 2 Thors and parts of Ultron, which I'm fine with.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I was thoroughly entertained by this movie. It took itself seriously enough, and although the humor didn't hit me every time.. it hit the vast majority of the time. The fight scenes were on point too, and the opening fight scene with that musical score was flames.

:picard:(:mjlol:)@ the warriors 3 though. Yall who have already watched it know what i'm talking about. lol

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Plus, as a comic book reader, I like how ever since Civil War (and starting with GotG2), it's as if Disney heard yall complaints of power level nerfing and course-corrected that shyt in a major way.

The GotG cast actually looks formidable (Gamora super strong, Drax super durable, Rocket with all the tech devices). Falcon is low key a beast now and might be the most underrated (more than just a flying black man), Spider-man got them upgrades, Dr. Strange from just his cameo is a damn near god-like lol, and Thor finally is "Thor". Plus the newest addition, Valykrie is a beast. And of course, Black Panther is on deck and that movie is going to have a tech'd out James Bond vibe.

All this likely means that Thanos and his Black Order squad are going to be bringing the pain.

Code

Banned
Daps
Rogue one and this Thor movie got me excited for the future of disney, they seem to be letting go of the forced romance in their movies

OT: The ending scene with surtur was so satisfying to see. He's supposed to be a godly being but the trailer had me scared that they nerfed him like they always do and the "fight" between him and thor was just pathetic, thor beat him in 5 seconds like any other fodder.

But that last scene was some godly shyt, the hulk was like a mosquito to him and he destroyed the entire planet in a matter of seconds on some comic book shyt. Definitely my favorite scene.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo..... we aint gonna continue this "formula" shyt.

Look, when it comes to movies with super powered protagonist vs super powered antagonist.

Even those the stories may vary, theres only about 3 different directions they can go. Cats just gotta except it and move the fukk on.

Horror movies keep the same formula for years and I never hear yall complain about that formula.

Killer goes on a spree, 1-3 people run and run from the killer hunting them, till the end when killer kills all but one but gets contained.... long enough for..... the sequel:comeon:

Martha