acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just watched the latest episode.

Leorio :win:

Also, this dude Pariston's suit is so shiny.I mean dude would put old school Puff Daddy to shame. :wow:

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo I just finished up the ant arc. Man the writing in this anime Is too good. Never would you think you would turn sympathetic towards the ant king and legitimately cried when reina was reunited with her mother :wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I started watching this piff last week. I'm at around the end of the Greed Island arc. I ain't reading none of these spoiler ass posts doe:dahell:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I just started watching this on Netflix. It's cool so far. This show must do a 180 because all I'm seeing is Gon, Leorio, some kid with a skateboard, and that boy whose clan got their eyes ganked going through trials to become a Hunter. Cats talking about arms falling off and transformations :dahell:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I just started watching this on Netflix. It's cool so far. This show must do a 180 because all I'm seeing is Gon, Leorio, some kid with a skateboard, and that boy whose clan got their eyes ganked going through trials to become a Hunter. Cats talking about arms falling off and transformations :dahell:
just get to killua first fight and you'll know you're in for some piff

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm feeling so sick right now. :snoop:

Had to be that way tho, there's literally no more manga left to adapt. Was either this or years of filler. :manny:

IMO it's very likely that they'll start the anime back up eventually, probably whenever the Dark Continent Arc is finished. Kind of like how they did with Inuyasha...the manga was taking too long to wrap up, so after bunch of filler they just said fukk it and ended it. Once the manga finally ended they did an "Inuyasha: Final Act" anime that finished up the story.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Had to be that way tho, there's literally no more manga left to adapt. Was either this or years of filler. :manny:

IMO it's very likely that they'll start the anime back up eventually, probably whenever the Dark Continent Arc is finished. Kind of like how they did with Inuyasha...the manga was taking too long to wrap up, so after bunch of filler they just said fukk it and ended it. Once the manga finally ended they did an "Inuyasha: Final Act" anime that finished up the story.
I wouldn't be upset with that. I'm looking at you Bleach and Naruto. :comeon:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
So... I recant my statements I've made about this anime. Watching the first episode I'm like " tf is this happy go lucky shyt with this punk ass boy everybody is going crazy about?!" :what:

Then I see dudes getting decapitated, their heads crushed, limbs getting severed, bloody massacres I'm like :gladbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So... I recant my statements I've made about this anime. Watching the first episode I'm like " tf is this happy go lucky shyt with this punk ass boy everybody is going crazy about?!" :what:

Then I see dudes getting decapitated, their heads crushed, limbs getting severed, bloody massacres I'm like :gladbron:

You haven't even seen how dark this series can get until you get to the Yorknew City Arc. :wow:

I'm not even gonna mention the Chimera Ant arc because it'll be a minute before you make it to that.