Official thread : Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz : you crash when you take BUD Light

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Good break down breh, I was really curious about the details into what Arum is doing and how he's managing to pocket so much from his fighters.:salute:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
they put him in to be a name for a prospect like Provodnikov, he barely survived.

i dont think you want to call provodnikov a prospect esp since that fight was at 147...he was an ESPN fighter who was competing at 140..he was brought in to be a stay busy opponent that bradley would box his head off and keep it movin..well we all know what happened but top rank didnt make that fight to elevate provodnikov thats for damn sure though lol

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
i dont think you want to call provodnikov a prospect esp since that fight was at 147...he was an ESPN fighter who was competing at 140..he was brought in to be a stay busy opponent that bradley would box his head off and keep it movin..well we all know what happened but top rank didnt make that fight to elevate provodnikov thats for damn sure though lol
Seemed a dumb fight to make. You don't put a man in there with a great chin power puncher, if you are out to build Tim's career.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Dahell he get banned from the coli for :ohhh:

idk his last post was in here so I thought it was cause of here but naw.

he has a whole bunch of post arguing about that terrorist attack at ariana grande show....and some people are calling him a trump supporter and lot of people think he a cac in the lockerroom.....lol idk man.:yeshrug:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Beltran gotta win to get a green card? :dwillhuh:
Maicello was "shiverin n shakin on the pavement" :huhldup: I hope he makes it

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny minus tordal is a top 3 defensive fighter....Manny would of koed that fat bum Crawford fought last night within 3
lol
i love how ppl completely ignore the fact that "prime' manny was on doping up heavily
top 3 defensive fighter?:mjlol:

manny is a counter punches dream

even so, styles make fights
steroid manny have beat current crawford but three rounds:mjlol:
stop it
would of been a solid fight

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Shakur stevenson signing with Top Rank is one of the dumbest things I've seen.
Kid should see how Arum and DeBouf fukked over Oscar, Floyd, Manny, and even MIkey Garcia how they are screwing over Bradley and Crawford.
Yet he wats to sign with him instead of a man like Al Haymon.
shyt makes no sense.

Yeah man seems odd....baffling......I get the HBO thing but you better off signing with DiBella...at least you can get Top Rank, Haymon and possibly Golden Boy...I could give a shyt about promoters but if you're at 135-154 you would be a fool to sign with Bob. I swear to God if I were Crawford and if Manny ain't my next opponent I would attempt to break my contract.

All Bob does it setup "B" fights for "A" fighters by being a stubborn old b*stard.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Watched this last night and honestly for the first couple of rounds I think Crawford looked pretty average.
Then at the midway point he was completely toying with Diaz and almost looked bored in there. The trajectory of dudes fights are kind of crazy. He's not the first fighter to take a couple rounds to "figure an opponent out", it's just so dramatic the way he flips the switch once he does

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Watched this last night and honestly for the first couple of rounds I think Crawford looked pretty average.
Then at the midway point he was completely toying with Diaz and almost looked bored in there. The trajectory of dudes fights are kind of crazy. He's not the first fighter to take a couple rounds to "figure an opponent out", it's just so dramatic the way he flips the switch once he does

Kevin Iole and Max said it best..."B" guys have no shot against him.