Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“how can nuclear bombs be real if ive never seen one go off in person” :dead:
:deadmanny:

Reminds me of that Seth Meyers birtherism joke about how people can no longer believe their older siblings are related to them because they didn't see it happen.

Also btw quote the posts if you can. Half the fun is imagining someone getting an alert that their post was tagged in the Official TLR Stupidity thread :russ:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

Reminds me of that Seth Meyers birtherism joke about how people can no longer believe their older siblings are related to them because they didn't see it happen.

Also btw quote the posts if you can. Half the fun is imagining someone getting an alert that their post was tagged in the Official TLR Stupidity thread :russ:
:mjlol:
No one has witnessed one. It’s always a threat thrown in the mix…but it never ever makes an appearance. Now what the fukk if…the whole concepts of nukes is to convince people of some all powerful trump card power they threaten.

tbh I’m not buying it 100%. Seriously where is:

1. Proof they exist
2. Proof they are as powerful as stated

Like, looking at how Russia is looking bad out here and they are regarded as one of the best and largest military…

not to mention the US took a long drawn out L to a bunch of dudes in a desert. :mindblown:

some shyt just ain’t adding up. The “white man” ain’t as powerful as people make “him” out to be.

there are black people on this very forum that treat the “white man” as some kind of demigod untouchable people. They’re human. :ehh:

do with this information what you will.
it just aint adding up brehs :ohhh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Man, about a month after the election a TLR'er was complaining about how Biden was lazy because he hadn't made any executive orders in December of 2020. A couple people had to point out to him that Biden couldn't do anything like that until he became inaugurated.

And yeah I remember the poster but I still feel too embarrassed for him to put him out there like that.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
employee goes viral for living in cubicle then gets fired | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

Does this count?

A young black man can't afford rent in Seattle because his landlord raised his rent and the multinational corporation he worked for wouldn't let him work remotely and wouldn't give him a raise. And TLR is angry at.. the young black man because he posted it on TikTok. :mjpls:

Their corporate bootlicking knows no bounds. Only reason they didn't call him a 'tether' is because that word is banned from TLR. :mindblown:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

kinda goes along with believing your bday is a lie.