Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You could vote to keep him and Republicans like him out of office but you're unwilling to do that.

:ohhh:
Who needs to vote when the moderates you support let the GOP get whatever they want? His one vote a fixing the cowardice that runs the democratic party

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Who needs to vote when the moderates you support let the GOP get whatever they want? His one vote a fixing the cowardice that runs the democratic party
Shut up. Literally watching the GOP subvert justice and you’re blaming moderates.

Seek help.

Daps
So 3 of the 4 cases are DUFN. Fantastic work Merrick the Meek

How are you blaming Merrick for this? I agree he should have moved faster on the indictments. But the 2 federal cases were indicted with plenty of time on the clock. Merrick is not to blame for SCOTUS granting cert to answer if a president can be king. He’s def not to blame for Cannon just being like fukk it, no trial. And he’s really not to blame for a state case in Georgia.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
How are you blaming Merrick for this? I agree he should have moved faster on the indictments. But the 2 federal cases were indicted with plenty of time on the clock. Merrick is not to blame for SCOTUS granting cert to answer if a president can be king. He’s def not to blame for Cannon just being like fukk it, no trial. And he’s really not to blame for a state case in Georgia.
He could've hit Trump with several charges from the Mueller case and didn't. He could've appointed a special counsel immediately. He had plenty of time you're right. He let it run out because it gave him cover. He's a coward and the worst AG in history when the books are written. Barr was a disaster but you knew what he was and he didn't hide it. Garland was too weak and didn't want to appear political while being political. Keep your head in the sand though it may just save you from the magats who want to take your head off.

From 2022:

Ironically, by announcing a Special Counsel this late in the game Garland just made it more likely that any potential prosecution of Trump will bleed into the 2024 general election season," he tweeted.

Let's not forget how he defended Trump in court vs EJC either

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon: That coward waited 3 years to assign a special prosecutor.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I live in Florida which this treasonous orange fukk is gonna win in a landslide
voting for Biden but I've seen this movie before and know how it ends

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
MERRICK did drag his but let’s give props to the black DA’s who charged Trump bytch ass up first…. AG James, DA Bragg and DA Willis

As usual black folk always saving this country from itself
Bragg let the fraud case go the first time and only brought it back after outrage and fani status is tbd but looking bleak because she wanted to sleep with a colleague at work. The only one who really deserves credit is James. She was all about her business and it showed. I do agree black folks are saving America but these rethugs are working overtime to rig these elections

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Trump's classified documents case is dead imo
Durbin:
The senior Democrat said it’s unlikely Cannon could be removed from the case.

“I don’t think that’s a possibility. My understanding is there would have to be some effort to change venue, and she would be the first judge to rule on that,” he said.

Whitehouse said the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals could intervene, but that would be “quite unusual.”

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump's classified documents case is dead imo
Durbin:
The senior Democrat said it’s unlikely Cannon could be removed from the case.

“I don’t think that’s a possibility. My understanding is there would have to be some effort to change venue, and she would be the first judge to rule on that,” he said.

Whitehouse said the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals could intervene, but that would be “quite unusual.”

It's a damn shame. But when you got judges in your pockets including the most powerful judges in the country, you ain't going to jail. Period. Trump appointing Cannon and being able to appoint 3 SC Judges will always be his ultimate accomplishments. Because in the end it was always about benefiting himself.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
It’s pretty hard to feel sorry for any of these people