Superstar
Daps
ufc172_poster.jpg

Thoughts? Predictions?

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
these smaller lhw dont bother jones. he got too much size for them.

gustaffson is a big dude with legit skills.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these smaller lhw dont bother jones. he got too much size for them.

gustaffson is a big dude with legit skills.

Glover is one of the biggest LHW out there. Jon had trouble because Gustafsson has much better hands and reach. Aren't you a boxer yourself? The biggest problem was the similar length and disparity in hands (Jon Jones' weakest aspect is boxing).

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Glover is one of the biggest LHW out there. Jon had trouble because Gustafsson has much better hands and reach. Aren't you a boxer yourself? The biggest problem was the similar length and disparity in hands (Jon Jones' weakest aspect is boxing).

i seen glover listed as 6"2 and 5"10. dude definitely doesnt look 6'2.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Same height as his boy Chuck (6"2).

Chuck-and-iceman.bmp

what shoes is he wearing :patrice:

i dont think he has the reach to trouble jones anyway from what ive seen of him. hes a great puncher tho. john hackleman says he hit harder than chuck on the joe rogan podcast.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what shoes is he wearing :patrice:

i dont think he has the reach to trouble jones anyway from what ive seen of him. hes a great puncher tho. john hackleman says he hit harder than chuck on the joe rogan podcast.

Agreed. He's going to get wrecked.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Very interesting fight.

Gus seems to be the only name coming out of jones mouth these days. I think he's overlooking glover to a degree.. Jones has mentioned in the past this fight will be like him vs rampage 2.0 because of glover's style & he may be right. Jones will stay on the outside & use oblique kicks to keep distance & try to pick him apart.

Glover has a excellent ground game & he's very patient which is a plus but he tends to gas early & even though he ko'd ryan bader, he almost ko'd as well.

I like glover as a fighter but he isn't fast enough to close the distance on jones & that's why jones will win. If I was glover's manger my gameplan has to be as quick & aggressive as possible, try to make the fight ugly & to have any chance of winning he must make jones respect his power early.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Meaning there is no way Glover can grind to a decision and a lucky early ko is his only way to victory whereas Jones can win in anyway he chooses.

I agree

#JBJJunkies

:blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree

#JBJJunkies

:blessed:
He cant dominate Jones. He doesnt have any of the tools needed to do so. Hes to short to box Jones down. I mean what maybe he hit him with body shots until hes broken but Jon Jones is pretty durable. Its going to be hard to give Jones punishment. The most Gus could do was annoy jones with body and face jabs, while his actual powershots were practically non existent. I think Glover will try to hurt jones but as he gets more tired, the better athlete in jones will be able to avoid his slowed movement in later rounds which is why i say Glover has to Mike Tyson Jones and Ko him early, friend.