OFFICIAL VIDEO: YG x Nipsey Hussle - "F*ck Donald Trump"

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
dude we seriously have too many morons and undercover cac's on this forum.. are you serious? :dwillhuh:

well how about actual real racism that affects peoples lives for generations. Like throughout the 1970s and 80s where Trump's real estate companies were sued for violating The Fair Housing Act Law, where they discriminated against Black tenants and refused to rent to them, even if they were eligible. (They settled the suits out of court on nearly 10 different cases) The Justice Department actually sued Trump as well for racial discrimination.

For example: this is a direct quote from the Federal Government back in 1993
Many in the government viewed the Trump company as just one example of a nationwide problem of housing discrimination. But targeting the Trumps provided a chance to have an impact, said Eleanor Holmes Norton, who was then chairwoman of the city’s human rights commission. “They were big names,” said Norton (D), now the District’s representative in Congress.
From another lawsuit
Two former Trump employees, a husband and wife who rented properties, were quoted in court documents as saying they were told that the company wanted to rent only to “Jews and Executives” and “discouraged rental to blacks.” The couple told the government’s lawyers that they were advised that “a racial code was in effect, blacks being referred to as ‘No. 9.’ ”
And another
Phyllis Spiro, a white woman who went undercover in 1973 at a Trump property, told investigators how a building superintendent acknowledged to her “that he followed a racially discriminatory rental policy at the direction of his superiors, and that there were only very few ‘colored’ tenants” at the complex, according to court records.

Lets not even talk about the "Central Five" incident from back in the late 80s where he called for 5 black teens who were falsely accused of rape to be "hung on a tree", even took out full page ads on the NY Post calling for it:scust:

trump21n-1-web.jpg

or how about when he Re-Tweeted this false meme by a White Supremacist

48275327.cached.jpg
So nothing black owned has only
Been catered to blacks and because so discouraged anything other than?

And from the details of the case he was vocal on the punishment yes and it was a roving gang of hispanics and blacks

Seriously foh with this weak rap, you want to bash trump but don't want hilary in office whats the deal

And twitter is probably ran by some terd thats apart of his campaign payroll for marketing trump trump is too busy for that

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

And from the details of the case he was vocal on the punishment yes and it was a roving gang of hispanics and blacks

Seriously foh with this weak rap, you want to bash trump but don't want hilary in office whats the deal

And twitter is probably ran by some terd thats apart of his campaign payroll for marketing trump trump is too busy for that

Cac alert :scust:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This record aint for them..... nor for the average listener.

it's a song for the streets, by rappers who really be in the streets.

This that you scraped your car riding across 108th cause you was going to fast music:yes:

but it would be cool if some of these major artists speak up about it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
still going to vote for trump :manny:

breh said he gona do more for us in 1 years than :whew: did in 7.I believe it, Trump was classic on WhooKid back in the days, and is honorary East Coast G-Unit Crip.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This record aint for them..... nor for the average listener.

it's a song for the streets, by rappers who really be in the streets.

This that you scraped your car riding across 108th cause you was going to fast music:yes:
my nicca just name dropped the infamous dip :salute:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps

you just gonna gloss over the fact that trump discriminates against black people huh? make excuses for some cac racist that was saying Obama was not born in the U.S. and supporters that have been caught on camera using the N word and assaulting black people at their rallies.

FOH dum dum, how do you explain trumps changing views of abortion, his clothes were made in china and bangladesh, posted an innacurate/racist post of fake statistics about black on white crime, minorities who vote for trump are the type laugh when some cac says the N word or uses the word spic in front of them, talkin bout "oh he just kidding around"

he doesnt know shyt about foreign affairs, the shyt he says is all BS, he knows he doesnt have the power to do half the things he says he wants to do, but local yokels like you fall for it. he did say his favorite voters are uneducated so . .

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
you just gonna gloss over the fact that trump discriminates against black people huh? make excuses for some cac racist that was saying Obama was not born in the U.S. and supporters that have been caught on camera using the N word and assaulting black people at their rallies.

FOH dum dum, how do you explain trumps changing views of abortion, his clothes were made in china and bangladesh, posted an innacurate/racist post of fake statistics about black on white crime, minorities who vote for trump are the type laugh when some cac says the N word or uses the word spic in front of them, talkin bout "oh he just kidding around"

he doesnt know shyt about foreign affairs, the shyt he says is all BS, he knows he doesnt have the power to do half the things he says he wants to do, but local yokels like you fall for it. he did say his favorite voters are uneducated so . .
Thanks for repeating same confusion.
None of your statement holds much weight, You talm bout supporters using the N word... Like stfu. Trump will
Be next prez, you may not like it but you gon still keep it movin regardless

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
Thanks for repeating same confusion.
None of your statement holds much weight, You talm bout supporters using the N word... Like stfu. Trump will
Be next prez, you may not like it but you gon still keep it movin regardless

proved my point, you couldnt say any part of my statement was false! you acknowledge trumps scummy views and even scummier supporters are ok with you, probably a cac though so go ahead.

just like when conservative cacs though romney was guaranteed a easy victory in 2012 LMAO! they were delusional then and they delusional now!

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
proved my point, you couldnt say any part of my statement was false! you acknowledge trumps scummy views and even scummier supporters are ok with you, probably a cac though so go ahead.

just like when conservative cacs though romney was guaranteed a easy victory in 2012 LMAO! they were delusional then and they delusional now!
Most of what you said was false or twisted from reality, I keep saying same shyt over and over for every retard that only read one of my replies. Twitter retweet wasn't donald. You liberals swear you know wassup. Enjoy being salty next 8 years

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
Most of what you said was false or twisted from reality, I keep saying same shyt over and over for every retard that only read one of my replies. Twitter retweet wasn't donald. You liberals swear you know wassup. Enjoy being salty next 8 years

so those videos of trump supporters using racist language doesnt exist? again you didnt deny any of my points, even he didnt personally post that image, his campaign felt comfortable enough to post that racist image because they know their core supporters believe the same.

no, im not worried at all, most polls have hillary with a solid lead over trump and cruz in a national election, bernie even more so.

november 9th you gonna be listening to some "I will survive" talkin bout "you right gloria, tomorrow is a new day girl" curled up sobbing, reading a book of the month from oprahs book club!

we good breh, gay marriage - republicans lost , religion keeps dropping in importance every year, republicans keep isolating themselves, their core voters are increasingly white males, so, no, not worried at all.