Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
In the process of finding another dealer...he has some fire (everybody does in 2015 :comeon:) but his prices are ridiculous. Paid $60 for a eight of some GSC as a fairwell, trying to help this nikka out too. Still not gonna make me buy from these cacs tho

:pacspit:

anyways.....

8PCQmHO.jpg

:stopitslime: .....:yeshrug: bout to make this last a week, girl scout cookies usually have me :dead: so this will go a long way.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
ehh fukk what it look like what it smoke like put that shyt in the air

nikkas tax everyday b i'll pay for it if its that loud

i got two kush connects im workin with right now..smoking better than ever :blessed::blessed:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
That shyt look scrumptios breh. 60 dollars for a eight tho?:patrice:

My dude handed me that shyt and was like yeah nikka :birdman: $60 ..:usure: dude just sold me some og kush for $45 the other day fam. I said fukk it, ill take an L this last time, just gotta make some calls. See this why im trying to move the Cali or some shyt, won't have to worry bout none of that shyt.

:mjcry:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
what you know about this here weed game? i smoke the best shyt in my city. :umad: my shyt come straight from holland. :umad:

what you know about smokin a quarter in one session. :umad:

School me on holland...and im not about that smoking 10g + a session life breh. :whoa:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
School me on holland...and im not about that smoking 10g + a session life breh. :whoa:

basically. all that american weed is just copies of the best dutch piff. they clone them dutch seeds. but cus im in uk my shyt gets smuggled straight from holland. so much piff. :ohlawd: shyt i can get a bus to holland for 30$ and smoke the best piff all day and then smuggle bare edibles back :noah: