Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ogl6hw.jpg

Again bored. Plus its a Saturday. Also been wanting to create a thread like this for the longest. But you guys may be wondering why I created this thread when there's already one created. Well not to knock the OP that created the original version, but that thread to me wasn't strictly a West African thread imo. Considering many non-West Africans were posted like Central Africans, Ethiopians and even a few North Africans. And IIRC he even stated he just used the title "West African" to post non-horner Africans. But this thread on the other hand is just strictly West African; so no Africans from Southern, Central or East Africa.

Anyways West Africans are actually the most diverse Africans imo, since they are not one homogeneous group; in not only language/culture but also phenotype/genetics. In this thread I hope to dis-spell certain stereotype's. In this thread we will be exploring the beautiful in-built diversity of West Africans. :blessed:

From the grassland Sahels all the way to the coastal tropical West Africa. From stocky tropical types, to slim elongated types like the Fulani/Wolof.

We not only celebrate the beauty of our African queens, but the diversity.:blessed:
2sb061l.jpg

And again this thread unlike the original one is strictly West African.

Tropical types:

Ghanaian
MzGTnkf.jpg

bqTXDBx.jpg

XEmpKdb.jpg

Yoruba/Nigeria
SjbSHHN.jpg

fWmqcr6.jpg

Sahel types:

Fulani
QZDiqbU.jpg

F3T0G8K.jpg