Official WWE 2K16 Thread [gamescom gameplay footage]

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
But you couldn't have different movesets with those alternate attires or alternate entrances as well, look at the NBA 2k games with Jordan and see how each Jordan plays/looks different.

Does each costume have unique movesets?

All I watched was the Kane video showing the entrance, and the entrance is identical regardless of costume. The vid splices back and forth between costumes and the crowd and Kane are in the same place. Its all canned.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All I watched was the Kane video showing the entrance, and the entrance is identical regardless of costume. The vid splices back and forth between costumes and the crowd and Kane are in the same place. Its all canned.
there's gonna be NO HUGE difference between each Kane...a move or 3 will be different thats about it. Kane has had the same moveset his entire career. This is the issue i have with multiple slots of 1 person, sure the music/video might be different. But the movesets usualy aren't and to me personally thats what would be the most importance.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

If they're different slots you can give him different movesets, there's a chance they share a slot but i prefer Kane to have a different slot from corporate Kane. I still hate they didn't give us a separate slot for Hollywood Rock in 2k14, we still haven't gotten a decent version of him since HCTP.
there's gonna be NO HUGE difference between each Kane...a move or 3 will be different thats about it. Kane has had the same moveset his entire career. This is the issue i have with multiple slots of 1 person, sure the music/video might be different. But the movesets usualy aren't and to me personally thats what would be the most importance.
When it comes to Kane the difference is in the signatures/finishers, but a guy like Undertaker needs different slots since he evolved his moveset over time. I'm glad SMH is in the game that way i can give 01 Triple H his My Time song.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

I see your point.
There are very few ppl with dramatic moveset changes over the years or between gimmicks. Usuallu just taunts change and finishers.

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA

I don't think alt attires take up a spot in the whole "120 unique character models" thing or a character slot.

I'm probably really wrong but that's what I think.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Yep.

Pretty sure they dropped that info back in August during that wrap up. And its prolly not really a priority on their list of reveals.

BROWARD

#thankyoukobe
Daps
Reppin
Florida Boy
Yeah they have, the matches they took out of 2k15 are back in.

all of them? :krs: I just read that they brought back ladder matches/handicap/tornado tags

Im tryna get some triple threat fatal 4way ironman/elimination/ladder/tlc etc...

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the majority really give a shyt about PC which is why they half assed it last year and will do it again this year, they know PC gaming is really a thing of the past and the majority are all about consoles. All the mods they made for WWE 2k15 and it still sold like shyt, hell the only reason people download those No Mercy mods is because it's free. If they charged $10 for it no one would buy it and claim that the gameplay is slow and boring.

It sold like shyt because THQ never put any effort into releasing a PC version. It isn't like 2K where they had years to build a name on PC. I'm on console but the customization I see on 2K is:gladbron:. If I could have the option to make actual New Japan titantrons or Al Snow's ECW entrance with the camera upside down :banderas: