Official WWE 2K16 Thread [gamescom gameplay footage]

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Solid. fukking solid.

I hate that its going to get bombarded on Social Media with "wheres Four Horsewomen" and shyt but it wont take away from the piff that they throwing on the DLC.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

:blessed: Harlem Heat

:ohhh::to::to::wow::wow::banderas:
Looking around other forums and i see some people are just determined to hate this game, some even claiming this is the worst dlc release ever:mjlol: People expecting the Dudley Boyz were being unrealistic since they returned after the game was already completed, they would've had to delay the game for at least another 3 months and 2k15 has basically had it's run.

Last edited:

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
All these new people holy fukk!!! :wow::ohhh::blessed::whoo::ohlawd:

SAMOA fukkING JOE :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::damn::damn::damn:

HARLEM HEAT:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

THANK YOU 2K, I'M SORRY WE EVER DOUBTED YOU:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Thats whats wack about people jumping all over 2K for people who didn't make it. Point your frustration towards WWE. Not 2K.

Sidenote, my CAW list is going to be pretty small this year. Which is cool. So many of the folks I wanted in, made it. Others, Ill CAW it out to round it out. Every year I round out some of the missing people through CAW mode. Im thinking of doing

Animal
Becky Lynch
Bayley
Braun Strowman
Bubba Ray Dudley
Charlotte
Chyna
CM Punk
Chris Benoit
D-Von Dudley
Eddie Guerreo
Goldberg
Hawk
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Owen Hart
Rey Mysterio
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
Sasha Banks
Scott Steiner
MyCareer Caw

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thats whats wack about people jumping all over 2K for people who didn't make it. Point your frustration towards WWE. Not 2K.

Sidenote, my CAW list is going to be pretty small this year. Which is cool. So many of the folks I wanted in, made it. Others, Ill CAW it out to round it out. Every year I round out some of the missing people through CAW mode. Im thinking of doing

Animal
Becky Lynch
Bayley
Braun Strowman
Bubba Ray Dudley
Charlotte
Chyna
CM Punk
Chris Benoit
D-Von Dudley
Eddie Guerreo
Goldberg
Hawk
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Owen Hart
Rey Mysterio
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
Sasha Banks
Scott Steiner
MyCareer Caw
Getting mad at 2k is like getting mad at Interscope for a rappers terrible album, people completely gloss over the fact that VC was in charge and they were denied the rights to certain people by the wwe. As for the game play the people saying they need to go back to THQ:mjlol: and the old developers, Yukes is still part of the development process for the games so:yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Animal
Becky Lynch
Bayley
Braun Strowman
Bubba Ray Dudley
Charlotte
Chyna
CM Punk
Chris Benoit
D-Von Dudley
Eddie Guerreo
Goldberg
Hawk
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Owen Hart
Rey Mysterio
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
Sasha Banks
Scott Steiner
MyCareer Caw
solid list, hopefully they don't pull that shyt they did last year with Benoit

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I agree @Rell84shots

solid list, hopefully they don't pull that shyt they did last year with Benoit

Hell yeah. I forgot about what people were saying about that. Wouldnt be suerpsed if they threw Hogan into the bushes too.

fukked up what he did but Id be lying if I said I wouldnt want him in to round it out. Lot of classic matchups can be made with his inclusion since they have so many of his opponents in here.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
If they included Bobby Eaton in the pack, one of the GOAT stables would've been in the game.

EJ0PUEF.jpg

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt you right. Almost the whole DA is in.

Eaton was cool but majority of the gawds are in anyway