Official Zion will be better than Cam Reddish and RJ thread

Whos Your Pick?

• Zion

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • RJ

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Cam

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I changed my mind i actually believe in Zion now. I am a Believer. Forgive me.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:laff:

I can’t want to up all these Zion hype threads.

People really gassed cause a fat undersized foward can jump really high.

RJ’s game will translate the best to the pros.
While I wouldn't go this far, there's definitely some truth to this. Folks can't see the forest for the trees; they see a marvel of an athlete, and it's distracting them from evaluating how that'll translate to the league.

At his current height, he isn't making these buckets against NBA defenders. Not to mention by the time he plays in the league, he won't be playing at 285 (so he'll be at even more of an disadvantage).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I wouldn't go this far, there's definitely some truth to this. Folks can't see the forest for the trees; they see a marvel of an athlete, and it's distracting them from evaluating how that'll translate to the league.

At his current height, he isn't making these buckets against NBA defenders. Not to mention by the time he plays in the league, he won't be playing at 285 (so he'll be at even more of an disadvantage).

you mean he's not making lay-ups against nba defenders? :mjgrin:

:gucci:

you nikkas need to stop....

the days of vaunted nba defense are gone....every off season the nba makes playing hard nosed old school defense more a thing of the past...

nikkas like lebron and giannis feast on the wide open courts and lanes of today....:troll:

what makes it so improbable that zion can too?

and yes im comparing him to those guys becase what im seeing is that out of the ordinary

only issue i see is if he can keep his weight in check

coli nikkas :wow::yeshrug:

Daps
you mean he's not making lay-ups against nba defenders? :mjgrin:

:gucci:

you nikkas need to stop....

the days of vaunted nba defense are gone....every off season the nba makes playing hard nosed old school defense more a thing of the past...

nikkas like lebron and giannis feast on the wide open courts and lanes of today....:troll:

what makes it so improbable that zion can too?

and yes im comparing him to those guys becase what im seeing is that out of the ordinary

only issue i see is if he can keep his weight in check

coli nikkas :wow::yeshrug:
That's because you don't get it.

:hubie:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I never liked LeBron's mentality for the game. He cares more about numbers and perception than just winning. Zion seems to have a pure love for the game and competition. I don't think he has LeBron's weird passive agressive personality.

I can see Zion winning more rings. :yeshrug:
:lolbron: you would think something like that*

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a good feeling bol bol will sneak in the conversation. He the perfect big for this era. He's skilled, can protect the rim and hit the 3. I'm not saying he should be considered over them but it wont surprise me if some team says fukk it. Imagine a Ayton, Bol front court :mjlit:
:mjlit: the prophecy

With the 2nd pick of the NBA draft...the Pheonix Suns select bol bol

Rozier
Booker
Warren
Ayton
Bol

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a good feeling bol bol will sneak in the conversation. He the perfect big for this era. He's skilled, can protect the rim and hit the 3. I'm not saying he should be considered over them but it wont surprise me if some team says fukk it. Imagine a Ayton, Bol front court :mjlit:
:huhldup: