Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I already brought tickets for the Aubrey and Three Migos tour....hope he alright I was looking forward to that shyt. Dude is dope

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
This is gonna sound outta this world if you dont have this type of knowledge of the body and the brain but hear me out; offsett crashin his whip is an example Of what happens when u lock down a bad bytch and get to losing your senses. I know from firsthand experience. All that fukkin and cummin i was doing with my ex had me off my god given senses like a mf. Reserve your semen brehs.
:dahell:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Hope he’s ok we can’t afford to lose any more legends
:dead:
This is gonna sound outta this world if you dont have this type of knowledge of the body and the brain but hear me out; offsett crashin his whip is an example Of what happens when u lock down a bad bytch and get to losing your senses. I know from firsthand experience. All that fukkin and cummin i was doing with my ex had me off my god given senses like a mf. Reserve your semen brehs.
:dead:
Thread should be stickied just so people can see these classic comments.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
:dead::dead::dead:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mgid:ao:image:mtv:219499

He'll be aiight, :ohhh:. My foot fetish got me feeling some kind of way about this picture, :feedme: