Offset Outchea Coppin Pleas With The LGBTQ Community Over His Homophobic Lyrics

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Not to get off topic but we have to emulate how gays have attained so much power and success. They basically did what the jews did. Gays are organized and mobilize. Black people, we just mobilize and are not organized. Not only that just like Stokley Carmicheal said we only mobilize when an external threat attacks us. Black people have to look and see how other groups move and attain power. If we are ever to win this war against white supremacy black folks have to be organized. In warfare, it doesn't matter how many men you mobilize into the battlefield. Because they can turn into an armed mob. History has shown many times an enemy with numerical superiority gets crushed by an enemy who was smaller but more organized. White supremacy is a very organized force and hence why nothing changes because we mobilize in riots or protest but nothing ever changes. Then we lose focus onto more trivial things. The biggest thing we must ask ourselves. What is the end goal for black people period? If it is to get rid of white supremacy how we do that? Organization and ideas are what has to happen. If not we will be in this endless cycle of oppression. We must act rational, organized, have clear-cut goals and never lose sight of this.
it's tough for black people to emulate how gays have attained power and success because gays have attained that power and success through white supremacy.

everything gay people have built has been because of white gays using the privilege they gained through white supremacy to fund their agenda, also white gays having more sympathy from straight white people because white people have more humanity for white people that look like them.

like dave chappelle said, if being gay has specifically a "black thing" then black gays would be right where black straight people are.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And ya hero Tupac Shakur insulted an old Black woman who dared speak up about Black women being demeaned and insulted on wax for the whole world to hear by calling her a Mother fukker!
Tucker attacked him and put his career in jeopardy, why wouldnt he talk about her on wax? You dumb coli militants have zero brain cells.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Remember when Black people said to stop the violence and misogyny in hip-hop?
I believe C. Delores Tucker was attacked by every single nikka who thought that the bullshyt they put on tracks was “a reflection of their environment.”
From Pac to Eminem, to Lil Kim.

Y’all act like that shyt never happened :ohhh:
But Tucker was a fraud that wanted a piece of Death Row Records and wanted it to be watered down so artists on that label would make friendly "pop" sounding records.
End of the day rappers can rap about anything they want, and have the right to defend their "music" in any type of capacity.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Tucker was a fraud that wanted a piece of Death Row Records and wanted it to be watered down so artists on that label would make friendly "pop" sounding records.
End of the day rappers can rap about anything they want, and have the right to defend their "music" in any type of capacity.
:gucci: I've never heard this nonsense about Death Row Records, but if you have proof :hubie:
And I honestly couldn't care less about rappers' defense of their music, since almost none of the censorship is political repression :dame:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:gucci: I've never heard this nonsense about Death Row Records, but if you have proof :hubie:
And I honestly couldn't care less about rappers' defense of their music, since almost none of the censorship is political repression :dame:
Yea but they still have the right to defend themselves, even against people like Tucker :yeshrug:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
What's even worse about the situation was that if I recall correctly, Tucker put in some work during the Civil Rights Movement.
Looking back, all those rappers getting at her neck for rightly calling out their music was lowkey shameful.

if i recall correctly, Tucker was trying to con her way into the music industry by being the middleman/censor and reigning in rappers . . . off course with a nice big check to go along with it

The critics aren't black, so it's not their problem to object against lyrics that demean black people. The subject at hand was the lyric about not vibing with queers. Simple as that

If anything, that'll make him worse since he'll be openly admitting to disrespecting his own race too. In what scenario does that make him look better?

exactly, NOOO problem when the lyrics talk about killin in the hood or other black people . . . but when he says something anti gay . . . thats when they have a problem . . . maybe because to them gays, specifically white gays are more important than the black community

pointing out the hypocrisy of being outraged . . would be credible to make with the right team backing you