OG BIDEN Dares Trump "Repeal Obamacare, See What Happens" Also Set Trips over Obamas First Name

Daps

"GO AHEAD, REPEAL IT. :shaq:REPEAL IT NOW. SEE WHAT HAPPENS." :picard::whoo::huhldup::hubie:

You see Og Biden repped his set almost had to call them Chiraq goonz up on Indiana & 61st when Tapper was like "Call him Barack, its almost over...":smugfavre:

Biden: :dame: "Nah nikkah, he'll always be my President" :blessed:

"You really can't do that. Because when you do thats UNFURR. THAT'S MY PRESIDENT":to:

Shoutouts to Russian VP Trump tho :steviej:

***need a smiley of biden in thumbnail

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem with Trump obamacare threat. How will he cover 27 million Americans if he repeals this law?
The media has it out for him ( which they should), so they are observing this like a hawk.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
That's the problem with Trump obamacare threat. How will he cover 27 million Americans if he repeals this law?
The media has it out for him ( which they should), so they are observing this like a hawk.
nikka we would literally be back to 2010, matter of fact 2014 because that's when the ACA really kick in. Was the world in shambles before March 23, 2010?

I don't think he'll repeal it but nikkas acting like the world is gonna end without Obamacare.