OH GOOD GOLLY!! An extra 21 cents a day..GOP Tax Cuts coming in CLUTCH!!

How many sex dolls you buying with your tax cut money?

• As many as I can fit in my mommas basement

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I'll just hit up one of them sex doll brothels

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • :mjlol:

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
bi·month·ly
ˌbīˈmənTHlē/
adjective
adjective: bi-monthly
  1. 1.
    occurring or produced twice a month or every two months.
    "a bimonthly newsletter"
adverb
adverb: bi-monthly
  1. 1.
    twice a month or every two months.
    "the magazine appears bimonthly"
noun
noun: bi-monthly
  1. 1.
    a periodical produced twice a month or every two months.
:francis:
ive always used bi weekly :yeshrug: i find it weird how it can mean both but meh its written

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
bi·month·ly
ˌbīˈmənTHlē/
adjective
adjective: bi-monthly
  1. 1.
    occurring or produced twice a month or every two months.
    "a bimonthly newsletter"
adverb
adverb: bi-monthly
  1. 1.
    twice a month or every two months.
    "the magazine appears bimonthly"
noun
noun: bi-monthly
  1. 1.
    a periodical produced twice a month or every two months.
:francis:

:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People actually against getting more of your money back from the government?

what's 1.50 compared to fukking millions??? do you not now how much money paul ryan has made off this shyt and the koch brothers???:mindblown:
the fix is in and he's just out here shytting on poor people...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
what's 1.50 compared to fukking millions??? do you not now how much money paul ryan has made off this shyt and the koch brothers???:mindblown:
the fix is in and he's just out here shytting on poor people...

No matter what party is in the corporations are going to get hooked up. We can talk about the millions saved via h1bs or illegal immigration which drastically reduce the cost of labor or we can talk about tax cuts. The people get crumbs like always. It sucks, but getting something back is better than nothing.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No matter what party is in the corporations are going to get hooked up. We can talk about the millions saved via h1bs or illegal immigration which drastically reduce the cost of labor or we can talk about tax cuts. The people get crumbs like always. It sucks, but getting something back is better than nothing.

:mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

What's funny? The fact that corporations are making record profits no matter which party is in office? The fact that the rich are getting richer whether Obama or trump is in office? Is your life significantly different than from when Obama is in office? I highly doubt it, but for some odd reason, cats here be thinking that they win if 'the Democrats' win. The people are getting screwed no matter who gets in. If I can keep a little more of my money in the meanwhile, when why would I complain about that?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What's funny? The fact that corporations are making record profits no matter which party is in office? The fact that the rich are getting richer whether Obama or trump is in office? Is your life significantly different than from when Obama is in office? I highly doubt it, but for some odd reason, cats here be thinking that they win if 'the Democrats' win. The people are getting screwed no matter who gets in. If I can keep a little more of my money in the meanwhile, when why would I complain about that?

Alt right troll playbook here.

1. Blame OBama and downplay his legacy.

2. Say Obama and Trump are the same. No difference, but give Trump credit for Obama's work.

3. Make a point that the normal people are victims no matter what.

4. Defend Trump. Praise.

5. Repeat step 1.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

2. Say Obama and Trump are the same. No difference, but give Trump credit for Obama's work.

4. Defend Trump. Praise.

5. Repeat step 1.
I wouldn’t even worry with old boy, Trump could do no evil to evangelical Christians. Seeing them defend Trump and actually act like he is leading out of good faith is sickening. Dude is using their faith to start media wars and nuclear wars.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

4. Defend Trump. Praise.

5. Repeat step 1.

Except I'm not 'alt-right'. The difference is I will call out Obama, just like I called out Bush, just like I will call out Trump. I don't feel like any of these politicians are my buddy, nor do I have the illusion that any of these professional liars care an iota about me, nor do I feel that I win if 'my party' wins. Why didn't the situation of blacks improve once we got Obama in office? In fact, it got worse, which paved the way for Trump to even get in office in the first place since the black turnout for Hillary wasn't what it was under Obama. Trump is a corporatist puppet just like Obama is. There's plenty of reasons to call out Trump, such as net neutrality. Keeping a bit more money in my pocket isn't one of them.

Democrats raise the taxes and these companies simply uproot and move out of the country and ship the product back to America, hence America losing jobs. In fact, Democrats are responsible for creating legislation like NAFTA to make it easier for these corporations to ship jobs overseas. Democrats are making plenty of moves such as h1b visas to help their tech buddies and keep salaries low, which directly affects Americans. We already know the Republicans love stuffing money in the pockets of corporations. The Republican is the unashamed whore of corporations while Democrats are the secret whore playing good girl. I guarantee you that no matter what side gets in, the people will keep getting poorer while corporations and the 'top 1%' will continue getting rich.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t even worry with old boy, Trump could do no evil to evangelical Christians. Seeing them defend Trump and actually act like he is leading out of good faith is sickening. Dude is using their faith to start media wars and nuclear wars.

I couldn't care less about Trump. Pull up posts of me saying Trump is doing a fantastic job. My position continues to be that none of these parties care about us and we'd be best to divorce ourself from depending on the political process to 'rescue us.'

In this situation, why would I complain about keeping a bit of extra money in my pocket via tax cuts? Corporations are going to get rewarded anyways.

Trump isn't even a Christian and is obviously pandering, just like the vast majority of these Republicans who act like Christians despite starting war after war and constantly rewarding the rich. I have never voted Republican and have no desire to do so in the future. I already KNOW as well as most here that the Republicans could care less about blacks. The difference is most black people DON'T know that the democrats aren't your friends either and act like a victory for the party that takes care of white women and white homosexuals first and foremost is actually some kind of black victory. Blacks have literally NOT gotten any better under Democratic rule as compared to Republican rule and yet I hear this nonstop woe and sorrow when a Republican gets in office and cheers and hurrays when Democrats get in.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's STILL NO EXCUSE FOR OUTRIGHT CORRUPTION...:dahell:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I couldn't care less about Trump. Pull up posts of me saying Trump is doing a fantastic job. My position continues to be that none of these parties care about us and we'd be best to divorce ourself from depending on the political process to 'rescue us.'

In this situation, why would I complain about keeping a bit of extra money in my pocket via tax cuts? Corporations are going to get rewarded anyways.

Trump isn't even a Christian and is obviously pandering, just like the vast majority of these Republicans who act like Christians despite starting war after war and constantly rewarding the rich. I have never voted Republican and have no desire to do so in the future. I already KNOW as well as most here that the Republicans could care less about blacks. The difference is most black people DON'T know that the democrats aren't your friends either and act like a victory for the party that takes care of white women and white homosexuals first and foremost is actually some kind of black victory. Blacks have literally NOT gotten any better under Democratic rule as compared to Republican rule and yet I hear this nonstop woe and sorrow when a Republican gets in office and cheers and hurrays when Democrats get in.
I do not respect anything the man stands for and if you think republicans are no better than dems as far as AA policies, please revisit the 80s. I’m sure you will bring up Clinton’s Crime Bill but stop acting like the Republican Party isn’t just one big ass dog whistle that has been going off since Barry Goldwater.