OHH SHYT!!!:RARE VIDEO Fan Attacks Stone Cold Steve Austin, See what happens next...

Daps

Triple H got in dat azz :ooh::steviej:

Tha ref with that- WHen you watching a fight and a nikka hits tha ground Stomp :deadrose:

Video surfaced this week of fan-shot footage from the ’90s of a fan running into the ring to attack “Stone Cold” Steve Austin; as one would expect, it didn’t turn out too well for the fan. Triple H, who was Stone Cold’s opponent in the match, beat the living crap out of the guy, proving that these wrestlers really can fight.

According to Wrestling Inc., the match took place in Germany at some point in the ’90s. While the fan attempts to attack Austin, Triple H hits him with a perfectly placed German Suplex and then just rains down the punches. You couldn’t help but feel bad for the guy as Triple H was wailing at his face. Even referee Mike Chioda joined in with some kicks to the side. While the punches may have looked real they also could have been a work until security was able to come and take the fan away.

“Stone Cold” talked about the incident on his podcast back in 2013 even though footage didn’t come out until last night.”When you’re in the ring with a cat – and I was a babyface, Triple H was the heel – you’re always looking out for your guy’s back,” Austin said. “Triple H – stand up cat – he picked that dude up, slammed him and started punching his lights out!”

Austin said that Trips was yelling for security but it all happened so quickly no one was sure what to do and Austin felt he couldn’t help because he would be betraying his character by helping Triple H. Austin still says he found the whole incident “hilarious.” Check out the video above and try to keep saying these wrestlers couldn’t beat you up.

Triple H Beats Up A Fan And Saves "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
full

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
lmao, true.

I do remember when that one blonde haired dude who was trying out for WWE and embarrassed Angle though when they had a shoot fight in the tough enough contest

Daniel Puder haha he sabotaged his career i remember him getting his ass kicked in the rumble by holly benoit and guerrero