Oil Company Trying To SCREW OVER The Native Americans (1000 Natives PROTEST ND Pipeline)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean white America, they the only ones going full gusto with the fracking &oil bullshyt they destroying groundwaters having spills don't they fukking get it?! What happens when the oil runs put and the land is destroyed?!? :mindblown:
The insane thing is that green energy would create far more jobs than oil/fracking/coal industries, create an entirely new sector, likely spur technological advancement, and be far safer for the environment in every way, with us leading as the country to follow the Kyoto Protocol closely.
White American neocolonialists could just as easily spread green-energy to the third-world countries they are trying to gain control of, and the countries would still be benefitting. Its a win/win, unless you're a dirty-energy lobbyist.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There's only one way to do that but no one gonna do go to that extreme... :mjpls:
Breh, please don't say that here man :whoa: You have to defeat them economically and we have to put our differences aside and work together. Same thing Malcolm and Dr. King lectured about. Going with people who are NRA types will be blood shed. Especially, when we are outnumbered.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The insane thing is that green energy would create far more jobs than oil/fracking/coal industries, create an entirely new sector, likely spur technological advancement, and be far safer for the environment in every way, with us leading as the country to follow the Kyoto Protocol closely.
White American neocolonialists could just as easily spread green-energy to the third-world countries they are trying to gain control of, and the countries would still be benefitting. Its a win/win, unless you're a dirty-energy lobbyist.
Do not underestimate these oil devils.

They are the reason we don't all have public transportation and have all these cars spilling BS into the atmosphere.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm mediocre in math and I even know our numbers don't add up. Everything I said in that statement was correct. You fight within the system by doing grassroots campaigns and having honest people in those positions. We need the militant/outsiders to fight too. Because we need people on both sides. Look at the power the Hispanics have. All because they are producers. Natives need to start doing that more and my people. The problem is with them (from what I heard) their money goes to the top people. For us, we need to put our money (black people) together. We must not think with emotion, but wisdom and knowledge.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wow.... The New World Order is overdrive. Its crazy how when you go through your entire conspiracy theory phase and its all about anticipating the future... We're in the future. Its happening now.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they just acquitted them white boys that held up that refuge:sas2:

All lives matter:sas1:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
bumped the media tryna keep this story on the low by hardly reporting on it:pacspit:
It's been months and not a peep from mainstream media :scust:

Government still fukking with them to this day because apparently driving them to the brink of extinction wasn't bad enough :scust:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Do not underestimate these oil devils.

They are the reason we don't all have public transportation and have all these cars spilling BS into the atmosphere.
they pay republicans millions to flat out deny climate change

look up "runaway climate change"

basically its the threshold that if passed, no matter what we do we can't stop the cycle of climate change from ruining the planet because its a feedback loop that feeds itself and will spiral out of control

some scientists estimate that if we dont stop burning all fossil fuels by 2030 it will trigger this :francis: