Ok I need some help because my brain is about to EXPLODE. Black people in Europe

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Well my inquiry started after I saw this video showing the Coat of Arms and Crest with Black crowns and Black men scattered throughout Europe's history. So I'm thinking to myself, why do all these white people have Black people on their coat of arms etc with crowns on their head? :patrice:

after seeing this my curiosity is really boiling now so I stumble upon this video. You don't even have to watch the entire thing just start around the 15:00 min mark. I do encourage you to watch it all if you have the time. So I'm watching and this book dude is reading from seems very revealing. :jbhmm:

:Disclaimer: *** IGNORE THE RELIGIOUS slant. Focus on the Documentation***

but then it hit me. Who are these white people that have taken over the world if even some of their Kings even in Europe were black. And this even backs up the time line back further to possibly the 1700s. How did they take over all of Europe now if this book he's quoting from is true :dwillhuh:

So now how did the Slave trade pop off and when exactly did we become overthrown and how? :mindblown:

I'm totally confused brehs :wtf: what in the world going on. I don't know what to think anymore.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The Moors were only limited to Iberia and Sicily. There were no Moorish/black kings throughout Europe besides Iberia and Sicily. And I know where that school of thinking comes from.

Ok so are you discrediting the source as well?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I really need someone to look at the sources and tell me what's up

Book is called Memoirs of Secret Services by John Macky

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Look up Dragon Moors and Phoenix Moors

Also

I checked this already, I guess it was what sparked my interest to learn more about the Moors in Spain and now the rabbit hole has just went even further than I could imagine.
I

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yo this board is being patrolled :dwillhuh: @Colilluminati

That video with all that documentation showing the description of black kings, queens and dukes has suddenly been removed :lupe:

:mindblown: that video has been up for years

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
But still I need someone to tell me why this is not true

It's pseudo history.

I scanned through some of the claims and I don't buy it. It's claiming all these random people were black and dismisses ALL the evidence to the contrary including books, letters, pamphlets and portraits. Yet it accepts an obscure book by an unknown guy.

Come on man.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's pseudo history.

I scanned through some of the claims and I don't buy it. It's claiming all these random people were black and dismisses ALL the evidence to the contrary including books, letters, pamphlets and portraits. Yet it accepts an obscure book by an unknown guy.

Come on man.

How is the book obscure when it was published in like 1733? Maybe it is purposely done.

Also explain why all of these coat of arms and cresr have black people with crowns on them. I don't get it not having some type of correlation.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
How is the book obscure when it was published in like 1733? Maybe it is purposely done.

The book is obscure because no one has ever heard of it. Let me ask you a question why do you choose to rely on selected extracts from an obscure book rather than the countless evidence to the contrary?

I'm not saying it's not possible but I am going to need more evidence than that breh.

Also explain why all of these coat of arms and cresr have black people with crowns on them. I don't get it not having some type of correlation.

That's a good question. I have never looked into it. But I'm highly skeptical that it's because all the royalty in Europe back in the day were black who ruled over whites but cacs somehow covered that up.