OKC Fans Going IN on Durants restaurant review page

Archangel

Banned
Daps
OKC fans are HEATED:heh:

"Reading the reviews the staff seem terrible but the one in the Bay will probably be way better so I can't wait to eat at that one. I have a feeling the new one in the Bay will have championship qualities and will have the resources and help that it couldn't get in OKC."

"Just as I was getting ready to eat something great, it was taken away and thrown directly in the toilet, because it's an easier route to the end goal."

"The heart and soul of "Durantula" was an amazing dish until renamed and Dubbed "Ring Chaser". By adding Green Curry in a Klay, it makes this "Ring Chaser" seem kind of CHEAP!"

"So much potential that never really materialized. I was going to give it another chance but I opted for the other restaurant across town that was better. If you can't eat em join em!"

"Ordered a 2007 Pinot noir that was highly recommended by the waiter. Thought it would have gotten much better with age, but it lacked the boldness that I expected. Will go with a California varietal next time."

"Best drink on the menu= "Tears of Thunder Fans""

:bryan:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
not funny...that said, i hope his restaurant is actually good or it's going out of business with him bouncing. no reason to support mediocre food for someone not playing on your team :laugh:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Stop acting like people don't have the right to be salty. (As long as it doesn't get racial or idiotic.)

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
"And then i posted YOU STINK on their Yelp page"

"Oh Bill, you're a riot!"

a5fb8a7073fb647903235a44958439d912bd9cb7f3d07a5169844f99fd3c30a1.jpg

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Stop acting like people don't have the right to be salty. (As long as it doesn't get racial or idiotic.)

They are dissing him restaurant reviews, that's the definition of idiotic. Boo him when he comes back in town, everything else is uncalled for.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Cacs gonna cac. Showing their true colors. Warriors fans would never do that to Ayesha's spot.

:mjlol: at this lie

If Steph comes up for FA and chooses to play with Cleveland he'll be vilified. Stop acting like casual fans don't think like this...the emotion fans put into teams & players goes both ways, they're not all gonna say thanks for the memories and keep it moving, some are gonna react this way because you they're fans, short for "fanatics"