Old c00n at my job is getting on my nerves.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
-Avid trump supporter
-Agains Kaep kneeling
-Hates rap (all of it)
-Doesn't believe America is inherently racist.
-Raised in NC(:mjcry:) By white people.

-Doesn't know what chattle slavery is .

Today, I'm conversing with some of the folks on the floor about Transformers and Donald Goins and this nikka interject: :mjpls:: Took a white woman to dinner in the 80's in the south, was scared for my life.

We all look at him like:why:

Me::francis: I don't date white women, tried it once didn't like it.

Him::mjpls:I love em their the most beautiful.
Mind you a black woman is sitting next to him like :what:.

Him::merchant: I mean I like sistas but white women just throw it at you.:mjgrin:.

This nikka is 50 with some dry skin issue where he's always scratching and he's mad dusty.

Had to walk away from him and go to my office this is the second time he's answered questions no one asked. The first time I checked him, that's how I learned all the above.:snoop: what do I do brehs. I have to deal with this dude while my supervisor is off.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Buy him some Shea butter and coconut oil. He seems to always want be with a white woman but they never paid any attention to his ashy ass. Lol he talking about he took a white bytch to dinner back in the 80s

:mjlol:
Yeah he's a dusty bum. And he always starts convos no one wants to have or asked about.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
-Avid trump supporter
-Agains Kaep kneeling
-Hates rap (all of it)

Today, I'm conversing with some of the folks on the floor about Transformers and Donald Goins and this nikka interject: :mjpls:: Took a white woman to dinner in the 80's in the south, was scared for my life.

Him::merchant: I mean I like sistas but white women just throw it at you.:mjgrin:.

This nikka is 50 with some dry skin issue where he's always scratching and he's mad dusty.

Had to walk away from him and go to my office this is the second time he's answered questions no one asked. The first time I checked him, that's how I learned all the above.:snoop: what do I do brehs. I have to deal with this dude while my supervisor is off.
Have a sitdown with him off the clock. Tell that dude that he doesn't have to tap the flo for crackas :ufdup:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
-Avid trump supporter
-Agains Kaep kneeling
-Hates rap (all of it)

It's better to avoid these types of convos with people like him. He'll take this and run off to whitey with it, to make you look bad....if he hasn't done so already.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's better to avoid these types of convos with people like him. He'll take this and run off to whitey with it, to make you look bad....if he hasn't done so already.
Our boss is a black man from Jersey city. My supervisor is an AA who doesn't like c00ns. He has no credit in the bank.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
A lot of older people are fukked up. They don't have their life together at all. Still living paycheck to paycheck, I see a lot of older people in the Jail Report getting arrested for doing stupid shyt.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Bring some
Garlic-Butter-Biscuits-4.jpg

Monday morning:lolbron: