Old cacette on death bed admits to having Black boy lynched in 1936 over false sexual assault claims

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
There are probably thousands off white people still alive in this country who participated in lynchings, falsely accussing, and flat out murder off Black folks.

These people have lived a full life, had kids, grandkids, retired and just enjoying life:francis:

This is why I don't believe in karma or judgement day or any of that silly shyt that helps people sleep at night.

A lot of people just never get theirs.

invalid

Banned
Daps
time for weeping and gnashing of teeth bytch.

CleverImpracticalAplomadofalcon-max-1mb.gif

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
May she burn in hell. May her children and grandchildren pay reparations. May her granddaughters take black dikk

Ameen

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
But yet some of you damn c00ns would lay down and be intimate with these devils. Y'all disgust me.

And I'm glad God is letting her die horribly of Covid.
Realest post:salute:

Stories like this turn the c00ns on.

"White women got us killed back in the day just for making eye contact, yet here I am, fukking one!":noah:

:mjlol:

Daps
Realest post:salute:

Stories like this turn the c00ns on.

"White women got us killed back in the day just for making eye contact, yet here I am, fukking one!":noah:

:mjlol:

See this clown right here? :gucci:

May she burn in hell. May her children and grandchildren pay reparations. May her granddaughters take black dikk

Ameen