Albums Old heads help settle a discussion. which album is better?

Which album is better

• Ridin Dirty

• Comin Out Hard

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
idunno man, as a Memphis nicca I gotta go with Comin out hard, even if by a slight edge

either way this thread inspired me to spin up some country rap tunes
Speaking of Memphis, I think somebody should go a documentary on suave house and tony draper. Tony draper started suave house when he was 16 and with all the influence he had on hip hop in the south I think would be a good watch. I never heard a bad word about him from any artist

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Riding Dirty simply has more songs I can listen to even now. Both albums are classics and I was a fan of both groups....

But man One day, diamonds and wood, High Life, and Riding Dirty still get play by me.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
No disrespect to Ball & G whatsoever but this was a no-brainer IMHO.

"Murder" is one of the hardest tracks in hip-hop history.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Ridin Dirty.

I’m old enough to have been around when both these dropped. Comin out Hard felt like a movie, like an over the top gangsta movie. Ridin Dirty was real.

Being in that 1-10 corridor between Houston and New Orleans during that time was wild. They conveyed that shyt to a tee.

Loosing Homeboys to the streets
Selling Dope up and down the highway
Pourin up
fukking with them hoes
Beefing with nikkas
Trying to balance streets with Family

that’s how nikkas was living.

Production was on point
Pimp and Bun were at their best

All a nikka listened to was this and them gray tapes.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i expect riding dirty to dominate but it's comin out hard for me because of where i was in life at the time. it had hella game & wisdom i needed b

matter of fact fukk it, i'm about to spin that 1993 shyt then fukk with that 2001 slim cutta the skinny album off GP, i ain't fukk with them shyts in a minute

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Impossible for me to choose. Wicked sounded dumb as hell in that video though talking about Riding Dirty ain't a top 10 Southern album. That's a slappable statement.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Wicked a dumb ass, even with Break Em Off. Master P was the engine behind that song is what he said. Pimp C produced the beat and P almost fukked it up with those Adlibs screaming:snoop: