Old Man Tyrese Trying To Shame His Early Twenties IG “Girlfriend” Into Being A Wife While She Yearns For Her Natural Habitat….

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
…the streets :mjgrin: Why can’t dudes just age gracefully out chea? I’m around Tyrese’s age and I already know. Dating any woman under the age of 30 is gonna be nothing but headache and frustration. This dude hasn’t learned this by now?:what: We all love the feeling of some pristine, tight, unbeaten guts, but is that juice worth the squeeze? There’s plenty of mid thirties women who are FINE and would die at the chance to be with Tyrese. But this clown shuns them so he can chase his fading youth with a woman young enough to be his daughter. You can’t shame these women because they are shameless. Is this guy THAT delusional?:comeon:

Here she is. She IS FINE thoug. Still ain’t worth the heartache and headache….

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
tyrese-cry.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh needs some help if he thought she was gonna settle down with him for the rest of her days. It was just your turn my brother. And if you were pushin P it would have just been her turn. But breh is probably still grieving his mother's passing. Too soon

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Aren't there other grown men and friends that can pull tyrese aside and set him straight? This is straight up chatty patty victim complex nonsense, its getting old, tyrese needs counselling and to talk to someone, its clear he has insecurities, this isnt the first time he is lashing out on the internet.