Older women > Younger women? Research shows that the best age to get married is 28-32?

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Per this article

After everything we’ve seen so far, it is evident that the perfect age for getting married is not fixed. It’s a rather relative category, but there is a solution that lies somewhere in between – the ideal timing would be between 28 and 32 years.

Getting married around 30 increases the odds of living a happy life, while it’s also the period of lowest divorce risk.
At this point in life, you are experienced enough to know what you are looking for, but you also have a lot of energy to deal with everyday duties in your family. You are not a beginner-level professional, which means you won’t have to worry about finances.

I thought the coli preached get ‘em while they young?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Some of these brehs on here act like women 25+ are fat, jaded, and come with children :manny:
Only somebody with no experience dealing with women would stay some shyt like that. And don’t get me wrong there’s alot of hoodrats like that. But the coli don’t like hoodrats
:heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I think that’s a good age range. She should be done with school, starting to well into a good career hopefully no baby daddy etc and she won’t feel like she missed out and end up in a leopard print catsuit in the club at 45 trying to relive her youth :mjlol:

Daps
Under 25 - sperm/egg quality is higher. The kids are likely to be stronger and healthier but also dumber. Older parents put more resources into their kids. Seen this shyt a million times. The A+ students usually have parents over 30 while the athletic kids either have really young parents or older parents that can afford all the sports league fees

28 to mid 30s - Got your running and wild shyt out. Less selfish. Young parents be like "I gave up my youth for you" forgetting that the child didn't ask to be born. Older parents see the kids as a blessing. Marriage is not just a convenient union to fukk all day. You actually love the person.

40 and up - gotta be careful because you're used to being single. Hard to merge your life with someone else. Being single that long means you got some issues that keep popping up.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
This doesn't contradict that theory though.

The article shows the best age to get married, not the best time to find the perfect partner.
Could you clarify that last sentence?

The perfect partner is someone you're most likely to have a 'til death marriage with.

So wouldn't that imply that "the best age to find a perfect partner" would also be "the best age to get married"?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
if she’s ran through by the time she’s 28 (likely is depending on her class/ the school pipeline), she’s gonna have to wait for me like tems cause otherwise she’s gonna be marrying a bitter man

if i can’t get a quality chick by 25 please don’t come to me looking for any help in the meantime

Last edited: