Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Y'all nikkas will complain about everything under the sun while not even getting close to pulling some of the girls you all dog. She's cute with a nice body, nothing more.

"How do you know that Vintage?":whoa:

Cause no one can be that spiteful and bitter while getting consistent pu$$y.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
She's cute :ehh: At least she's not overweight like those rhinos a lot of ya'll post in here asking whether she's thick or not.

Yeah thats something i noticed with the coli, dudes will say theyd impregnate bytches with Big ass HGH cellulite thighs, like the type of women thats borderline fat it baffles me

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yeah thats something i noticed with the coli, dudes will say theyd impregnate bytches with Big ass HGH cellulite thighs, like the type of women thats borderline fat it baffles me
Cause they never been with a bytch like that on the day to day. Everybody who actually deals with women knows that slim thick, or slims are the way to go. The lifestyle is just better. They eat better, shop for food better, go to the gym more and sex with a slim in shape woman is the GOAT sex.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do straight nikkas ignore other 99% of a gorgeous woman.

Her hips look good anyway.

nikkas thirstin more over the photoshop nowadays :mjlol:

Thread title says PAWG. I only understand that to mean Phat ass. That's what the term always meant. You're the one bamboozling everyone trying to make it mean something else.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

That's what passes for pro Black around here. To me its misguided rebellion. I get taking a stand against what popular culture (white supremacy) promotes as the standard of beauty. To combat that standard doesn't mean cutting one's nose to spite their face though. They'll look at an attractive white chick and then attempt to one up her with some stretch marked up rhino who is half a decade away from diabetes and hypertension. But at least she's Black they'll tell themselves. I wouldn't care if they only told themselves that but they try to tell us too. And attempt to shame us at that!!!

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Cause they never been with a bytch like that on the day to day. Everybody who actually deals with women knows that slim thick, or slims are the way to go. The lifestyle is just better. They eat better, shop for food better, go to the gym more and sex with a slim in shape woman is the GOAT sex.

Woman thatll have my kids gotta have a slim thick build....booty, hips nice legs.

Every girl i was seriously attracted to has a similar body shape in common

1. A Latina (she was slim thick)
2. Asian Chick in HS(didnt cuff but damn in those tights :whew:)

3.Countless amount of black girls (no suprise breh lol they got it )

4. No memorable white girls with ass....there are some but...they not really memorable.

That's what passes for pro Black around here. To me its misguided rebellion. I get taking a stand against what popular culture (white supremacy) promotes as the standard of beauty. To combat that standard doesn't mean cutting one's nose to spite their face though. They'll look at an attractive white chick and then attempt to one up her with some stretch marked up rhino who is half a decade away from diabetes and hypertension. But at least she's Black they'll tell themselves. I wouldn't care if they only told themselves that but they try to tell us too. And attempt to shame us at that!!!

I respect them bigging up BW its a smart tactic to combat WS, but they gotta realize its okay if you think someone out of your race is attractive. Just dont be a damn c00n, know you better than that my brehs :ufdup:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Thread title says PAWG. I only understand that to mean Phat ass. That's what the term always meant. You're the one bamboozling everyone trying to make it mean something else.
She has a phat ass for a white girl :mjgrin:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neg didnt you try and pass this wack chick off before in the past?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Woman thatll have my kids gotta have a slim thick build....booty, hips nice legs.

Every girl i was seriously attracted to has a similar body shape in common

1. A Latina (she was slim thick)
2. Asian Chick in HS(didnt cuff but damn in those tights :whew:)

3.Countless amount of black girls (no suprise breh lol they got it )

4. No memorable white girls with ass....there are some but...they not really memorable.

I respect them bigging up BW its a smart tactic to combat WS, but they gotta realize its okay if you think someone out of your race is attractive. Just dont be a damn c00n, know you better than that my brehs :ufdup:
Lusting after non-black women like this makes you a c00n though