Omarosa Says Trump is Racist After Getting Fired

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Omarosa Claims Trump Repeatedly Used ‘N-Word’ During ‘The Apprentice’
The former White House aide’s forthcoming book “Unhinged” reportedly says the racial slurs were caught on tape.

:mjlol:

Qoute from her:

“It had finally sunk in that the person I’d thought I’d known so well for so long was actually a racist,” she wrote, according to The Guardian. “Using the N-word was not just the way he talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African Americans as a whole.”
:Deadtrumper:

Full story:

Omarosa Claims Trump Repeatedly Used 'N-Word' During 'The Apprentice'

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why did she campaign for him then? :francis:

She knew he was racist during the Apprentice, yet still campaigned for him, worked for him at the White House and only now saying this after she was fired? Lmao

The only good thing I’ll say about her is that at least she’s not a wench but still :camby:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
She obviously didn't care until money and clout was no longer in her hands . Thanks for info but it's still fukk you bytch.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
She remind me of the Chapelle racial draft when we gave away Condoleezza Rice to the white people, except cacs don't even want Omarosa at this point :mjlol:
*timestamped

Asians won that shyt, picked the entire Wu :russ:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I think he’s a racist but I don’t know if I can trust her. It wasn’t a problem when fame and money was involved. The worst kind of person.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I don't know what's worse, a c00n who actually believes what they're doing is right or a c00n that is just doing it for personal gain.