Omega says that he's taking a back seat in AEW and he just wants to help out younger stars

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
And that’s the problem there. In a situation like this you have to be selfish and think about yourself if you are going to help others around you. It’s not like Kenny is a 5 time AEW champion who has been the focus of the show for 3 years straight. Dude went from having main events at wrestle kingdom to giving his heat to everyone left and right at aew.

I say the only reason aew truly had a chance is because of the first Okada and omega match and the rest was history. Sure people like Cody and the young bucks but Kenny and all of his momentum is why a lot of people went further into the wrestling world besides wwe.

and now he’s on a larger USA audience scale with the help of tnt with a lot of viewers who don’t know most of his previous work and instead of showing them what worked in new Japan he felt like just one of the guys in 2019.

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
Honestly, although Kenny is a big deal online and amongst hardcore fans, to the casual and lapsed fans that AEW have set out to target - he hasn't done shyt.

There's nothing that he's done in AEW that screams main eventer or special attraction. I dare say that if he went to the E he would've been booked 10 times better than the fool has booked himself.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He played himself. There is no one in AEW on skill level. There is no one even near his talent level . Moxey and PAC have the name but don’t move the needle. Sean Spears is a bust. The guy thinks he is superstar but is only a lower mid card guy at best. Jack Hager? Give me a break. Khan should demand he take the lead role especially now. He needs to be the Cena of the federation. Marko and the midgets ain’t it.