On Parler, MAGA’s post-election world view blossoms with no pushback

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It seems like a "how to" for radicalizing Americans . There isn't anyone challenging their views as they become more detached from reality. Eventually, I think they will be so outraged by factually incorrect beliefs, that dudes showing up with rifles a la PizzaGate will be happening on a regular basis.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
It seems like a "how to" for radicalizing Americans . There isn't anyone challenging their views as they become more detached from reality. Eventually, I think they will be so outraged by factually incorrect beliefs, that dudes showing up with rifles a la PizzaGate will be happening on a regular basis.

This. I've seen a change in my Facebook feed, the usual Pro-Trump folks aren't as political anymore and chalked it up to them moving to Parler (they had said so prior).

My concern is that the echo chambers become louder (and crazier) even though they are more isolated.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
So...?

This kind of silo of groups is what existed before social media became the dominant mode of discussion.

We are one here even.

I personally prefer this instead. I used to just go to st0rmfr0nt if I wanted to see what the racists were up to but if I didn't feel like seeing that shyt, I simply didn't go to the website. Now, they are in my face and everywhere on places like Twitter, Facebook, and news comment sections. Let them find a containment website to gather.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So...?

This kind of silo of groups is what existed before social media became the dominant mode of discussion.

We are one here even.

I personally prefer this instead. I used to just go to st0rmfr0nt if I wanted to see what the racists were up to but if I didn't feel like seeing that shyt, I simply didn't go to the website. Now, they are in my face and everywhere on places like Twitter, Facebook, and news comment sections. Let them find a containment website to gather.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
these people moved from st0rmfr0nt , to above top secret, to facebook, to parler. this is nothing new. i prefer to know where to find them. i made a troll account but decided not to waste my tme and deleted it. they can fukk off and die
:ohhh:ATS is like that? I lurked there back in the day until they started banning entire IP ranges. It was mostly UFO kooks and general Bilderberg/CFR/Trilateral Comission/Illuminati stuff.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Round them bigots up, and arrest them. Domestic terrorism based on racism, in the making.