On some real $h1t ..."50 Cent - Im Da Man " is flames & I can't stop listening to it

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I made a playlist full of the "hottest" hip hop songs out right now (2 Phones, Really Really, Moolah, Best Friend, All The Way Up, On A New Level, couple Future joints, this joint, etc.) and played it in the crib earlier today.

I usually have a strict no bullshyt rule as far as music I play in the crib, don't want to fukk up the energy and have my plants dying and shyt, so it's usually jazz, oldies, downtempo, trip hop, ....cool shyt.

But today I decided to try something different and listen to some new shyt on my good system. I must admit, while listening, several times I found myself thinking "these young boys just may be on to something":jbhmm:

I usually only give shyt like this a quick listen through headphones while on my laptop, but when I let it flow out the speakers, and really sat down with it, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

I may have to eat a little crow on my stated views on today's music.. :flabbynsick:

Lyrically, there's still a lot to be desired, but sonically, some of that shyt was truly mind blowing. :wow: