On THIS DATE Today It's Been A Year Since Robin WIlliams Death (Gone BUT NOT Forgotten)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO SAY HOW YOU DISAGREE WITH THE END OF HIS LIFE. RESPECTFUL THREAD.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Especially, when they were talking about it for months. All I gotta say is, I hate when celeb friends pretend to care once you past on. How about when the person is living? Where were they then? Anyway, I'm gonna drop some classic clips and R.I.P. to one of the GOATS :jawalrus:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
rip...his comedy left something to be desire but he is far and away my favorite actor

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You never really know what is hiding behind a person's smile...

Be kind to each other brehs and brehettes...

RIP Robin... Your star will always shine bright

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You never really know what is hiding behind a person's smile...

Be kind to each other brehs and brehettes...

RIP Robin... Your star will always shine bright
Word sometimes I try to lie to people in public on how I feel. However, on the inside I feel miserable. I know how it feels and agreed on treating others the way you wanna be treated.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Learnt this when my friend told me he tried commiting suicide 2 other times and called me. shyt was surreal.
That's crazy... I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad he thought of you as a good enough friend to turn to. You never know what somebody is going through until you talk to them.