Once more, an Unseld leads the Bullets: Washington Wizards 2021-22 Season Thread

Where do the Bullets go?

• Lottery Season

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 1st Round Exit for 2nd straight year

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Conference Semifinals

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Eastern Conference Finals

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • NBA Finals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA Champions

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wes Jr. has come home and he's already coaching that defense

Our new PG is a character

Thomas Bryant won't be playing till December. Gafford is starting. Trez is coming off the bench.

Rui is out due to personal reasons. Rumors are its mental health related from what I saw on Twitter. Another training camp where a key player is out. Hope it isn't too serious.

Avdija is recovered from his injury but is being eased back in.

Bertans is in shape and been in DC for a month. As he should have been :ufdup:

So how we feeling brehs? We have a coach who will have an actual system and we have depth. As we saw last year, they lost a dozen games due to Brooks' management. I'm anxious to see if they can get off to a decent start for the first time since 2017-18.

@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Can't wait to slide to a game on a random chilly Wednesday night.... grab my beer, half smoke and popcorn....step down to the 100 level..... sit down... and boom..... WIZ Time!!!

I will miss stopping by the Green Turtle or sliding through Bar Louie post game....but hey... hoops is back!

By the way, what is the new bar on the corner where they do the official gambling area...

Lets go Wiz Kids! :ahh:

Daps
Can't wait to slide to a game on a random chilly Wednesday night.... grab my beer, half smoke and popcorn....step down to the 100 level..... sit down... and boom..... WIZ Time!!!

I will miss stopping by the Green Turtle or sliding through Bar Louie post game....but hey... hoops is back!

By the way, what is the new bar on the corner where they do the official gambling area...

Lets go Wiz Kids! :ahh:

What Bar Louie is gone!? I knew they were getting rid of Green Turtle for that Sports Betting place. Man I haven’t been over there since before Covid dropped.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
What Bar Louie is gone!? I knew they were getting rid of Green Turtle for that Sports Betting place. Man I haven’t been over there since before Covid dropped.
Not only is Bar Louie gone…. The Thai Restaurant, Lucky Strike and Grammy near everything else that was inside… only left is the movie theater and Hagen-Daz

Daps
Not only is Bar Louie gone…. The Thai Restaurant, Lucky Strike and Grammy near everything else that was inside… only left is the movie theater and Hagen-Daz

:mjcry: Are the youth/new nikkas still in front of McDonalds? Is the little kid still dancing and rapping for money? Are the Black Israelites still protesting against the white devils!?

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:mjcry: Are the youth/new nikkas still in front of McDonalds? Is the little kid still dancing and rapping for money? Are the Black Israelites still protesting against the white devils!?
Vapiano is also gone. I think they closed all their USA locations. Was kind of a clutch spot postgame.

I’ve also been barely near Chinatown since February 2020 which was my last time at a game. I’m only downtown or hanging out in NE near Union Market as I got friends out there and get halal meat there.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
Haven’t seen the kid lately rapping… but someone always right there blasting music. Have not see. Any Black Israelites. Just typical crowds.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

Only streamed a little bit of the preseason game. It's obviously preseason but Trez boxing out is something else, Dinwiddie looks way too good to be just coming back from this ACL... Kispert was shooting lights out, Brad was Brad, Gafford looks much more aggressive and getting good looks in P&R lobs with Dinwiddie but he's still fouling too much, and Holiday seemed to be all over the court in the first half.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

Only streamed a little bit of the preseason game. It's obviously preseason but Trez boxing out is something else, Dinwiddie looks way too good to be just coming back from this ACL... Kispert was shooting lights out, Brad was Brad, Gafford looks much more aggressive and getting good looks in P&R lobs with Dinwiddie but he's still fouling too much, and Holiday seemed to be all over the court in the first half.

im interested to see what happens to Deni. He might not ever touch the floor.

Daps
@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

So I just watched the Wizards/Rockets highlights. Our rookie is a shooter! Dinwiddie is taller than In thought! That's a good thing cause Beal is like 6'3". Harrell surprised me, he was aggressive off the bench got rebounds. Kuzma got the start and was firing threes all night (:mjlol: and not making them, he was even trending). Wizards had 6 players in double figures. Defense still meh but it’s early.

Rui better hurry back because if WUJ starts liking Kuz then Rui becomes what the 6th man? He’s playing for his first extension now right?

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So I just watched the Wizards/Rockets highlights. Our rookie is a shooter! Dinwiddie is taller than In thought! That's a good thing cause Beal is like 6'3". Harrell surprised me, he was aggressive off the bench got rebounds. Kuzma got the start and was firing threes all night (:mjlol: and not making them, he was even trending). Wizards had 6 players in double figures. Defense still meh but it’s early.

Rui better hurry back because if WUJ starts liking Kuz then Rui becomes what the 6th man? He’s playing for his first extension now right?

im interested to see what happens to Deni. He might not ever touch the floor.

If Deni is defending his butt off, he will get minutes. I think Wes is gonna have things on a tight leash