One awful thing about this mixtape era is.....

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not as anal as I should be about this shyt, but :damn: how you putting out mixtapes in 128 with no thump :scust:

how you spending all that time working on music and not having it delivered to your listeners in the most ideal quality, have some fukking self respect :scust:

i blame about 3-5 years ago where it was a rat race to get your shyt out before people forgot about it next week. We're still kind of in that era, but the blogs aren't popping like they used to be (think that so far gone warm up era where some decent no name artists would be dropping tapes that would actually be anticipated as fukk). that shyt deaded music quality so i'd rather wait 6 months - 2 years now for new music from my favorite artists

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt right here is one of the worst mixed songs I ever heard on an album

The hook is just literally cut and pasted in from here

The shyt doesn't even match, they shoulda had bones come in and re do that shyt

:ohhh: Sad thing is I felt like this was one of the hardest songs on the album until I heard this.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
those boss of all bosses tapes :stopitslime:

Skitzo or whatever he goes by must have saved Cam from drowning or some shyt to keep him around for so long.

theres a joint with Cam, Vado and Fab on one of those BOAB tapes or on Fabs TINC.
you can hear the difference in Fabs verse compared to the others.

:mjcry: Dont even get me started. He has some good ones though. But I think he stopped paying his engineer once that conspiracy charge crushed his dreams :francis:

was most likely when he started recording soley in his apartment in the Bronx.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
as far as max b's joints go... after the whole jim jones situation he was on his own. he was just recording in his apartment in the bx (riverpark towers i believe but could be wrong). no real engineer, most of the time just a 2 track .wav of the beat (which most likely wasn't mixed well by the producer to begin with) with his vocals recorded over it. recording like a beast doing like entire mixtapes in a night. he wasnt even allowed to perform at a lot of places in the city then. he was doing mad shows but they were all upstate or in CT. i dont want to speculate why but im sure the fallout from who he was previously with didnt help that. max really did big things then considering how they left him out to dry. his buzz in like 08 was pretty big here
was most likely when he started recording soley in his apartment in the Bronx.
U guys are right.... there was a video of him bragging about buying new software with "Wave" in the title :biggapls: :mjlol: He acknowledged his mixes were horrible. Still though some of his post Jimmy shyt was good. PD3, PD6, PD6.5 for example.