Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
107017426-1645194103610-Rene_Jones.jpg

AGsMek1.gif

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with what he said. Be good at getting people to like you...when I started out in my engineering/tech career I probably knew the least about coding in comparison to my associates. However I was blessed to receive multiple offers while the people who could code with their eyes closed suffered because they couldn't make theirselves likeable...

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the article he says his siblings span the color spectrum from as light as him to as dark as his father, would love to know how his darker skin siblings progressed in life, if they’re anywhere as successful as him or if his skin tone was the ultimate level up in life

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The tags on this thread...

And OP are you Gator reloaded or in his family (cousin. Brother)

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
The tags on this thread...

And OP are you Gator reloaded or in his family (cousin. Brother)

Naw Gator Reloaded is a good brotha, but no relations.

With respect to the article/phenomena- things bout to get real 'interesting' out here.
I have a feeling a lot of people with even a touch of color are going to start checking 'black' on these college/job/etc applications.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Y’all Coli black “purist” weirdos kill me. I don’t ever remember the black American community not accepting light skinned or biracial people as black. We’ve always done that. We are all one.

The dudes dad is dark chocolate and looks like my grandpa. Knock it off

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I agree with what he said. Be good at getting people to like you...when I started out in my engineering/tech career I probably knew the least about coding in comparison to my associates. However I was blessed to receive multiple offers while the people who could code with their eyes closed suffered because they couldn't make theirselves likeable...
This is true but it’s ass backwards that the world is like this, if we based everything on merit the world would be centuries ahead right now.